Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to burn that lilac/greige, bobbly jumper with the strip round the neck she wears. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! The only bad things that have ever been said about their kids was that sienna is sometimes a little know it all (sorry!) And that one poster ages ago who said something awful and mentioned SS that none of us agreed with.
I think kezza dreams up things that have happened, or escalates things in her own head to make her seem more interesting!

Reactions: 9
I think Aria is adorable. She has more personality than her dopey mother and gormless father put together. I hope that kid never lets her miserable mother drag her down to her level. She's not even feral anyway, she's just a normal child. Give her a break, ffs! And anyway, you're her parents so any bad behaviour is partly down to you, so... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have said this before on the Meldrum thread, calling any child/especially your own feral/broken/psycho...not on!
Some people find it acceptable to call their children toe rags etc, I just find it horrible. I have a 3 year old who is a lot more adventurous than her older sister, she wants to explore everything and assert her independence and is non stop from waking until bedtime. Yes, it can be exhausting and often challenges me as I have never experienced it before. As a parent you learn that different ideas work for different children, they don’t stay that way forever and if all else fails...tomorrow is another day! Be grateful your children are healthy and don’t give them hurtful and unnecessary ‘labels’. If you are saying that on camera, in front of your child or their siblings, that is such a negative view that child develops of themselves.

• Heart
The amount of bodge renovation work is seriously cringing there is going to be a serious accident in there soon enough🧐

Reactions: 2
Brummy mummy can sod off as well 🤣 she doesn't give two shiny shites about kezza, she's only interacting with her because she has to for "work purposes"

Let's just let that sink in though...
She got "hate" because Sienna wore the same dress 2 summers in a row and it's a bit short....

Yes kezza, you bloody well did, that dress was an in appropriate length for a young girl to wear with tights and looked tight under her arms too.
Brummy can say she'd be livid all she likes, but at the end of the day, her kids are never in clothes that don't fit them 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Brummy mummy can sod off as well 🤣 she doesn't give two shiny shites about kezza, she's only interacting with her because she has to for "work purposes"

Let's just let that sink in though...
She got "hate" because Sienna wore the same dress 2 summers in a row and it's a bit short....

Yes kezza, you bloody well did, that dress was an in appropriate length for a young girl to wear with tights and looked tight under her arms too.
Brummy can say she'd be livid all she likes, but at the end of the day, her kids are never in clothes that don't fit them 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think Emma would be livid if she knew just how small Sienna’s clothes actually are. There’s nothing wrong with kids wearing things that are a bit big one year then fitting the following year. My kids do it. We don’t have the money to buy 3 kids a new wardrobe each season, but I’d never let them wear something that was very clearly too small regardless of the kids dressing themselves like she claimed. What annoyed me about Kerry is when someone called her out on clothes being too small she asked which ones, like she didn’t think there was anything wrong with them, then when she did the haul she said Sienna’s clothes were too small. Make your mind up!

Reactions: 8
Brummy Mummy is a fake arselicker who would crawl up anyone’s arse to get further. I can only imagine the bitching she does behind everyone’s backs.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think she would either. Didn’t think she’d risk putting herself out there for it.

But maybe the channel mum ones have been told to?

I didn’t think she would either. Didn’t think she’d risk putting herself out there for it.

But maybe the channel mum ones have been told to?
I doubt that. If anything I’d have thought they’d have been told to say nothing. Amber is an admin for channel mum isn’t she and when the thread first started I really respected the way she handled it all stating she’d flagged it with the management team and apologising that she couldn’t give a better answer as to why Mrs Meldrum hadn’t apologised. I am surprised Kerry has got involved though.

Reactions: 4
I can see why Kerry acknowledged it, she won’t want brands and viewers to think she supports Meldrum.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.