Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazology

Chatty Member
Its not a pantry its a bloody cupboard to put cleaning bits or a hoover etc in. Its a skanky ex council house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Definitelyme

VIP Member
17th June people - mark it on your calendars. Work starts in the Conway kitchen. Will the chimney breast be there? Will a wall fall down? Will they have to take out the kitchen window to get things in? How much moaning will kerry do? So much awaits us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tinker

BREAKING BANK HOLIDAY NEWS!! The Conway kids have new clothes that actually fit them!!! WOOOO!!!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
New video up which explains the “playroom”. I have had to put that in “” as from what she says and showed it will be so small I do not see the point? Having it as a storage room sounds great, but I don’t see how it will be big enough to play if it just 3x that storage cupboard?

And she wants bifold doors 🤣🤣🤣 could she be any more cliche?! And how will they afford that? More for finance?! The whole plan is ridiculous.

Also, can’t even start on the safety issues in that vlog. Sienna almost sawed her hand off, Stanley knives left out, girls with no shoes on... the list is endless.

• Wow
  • Sad

bluesocks

Have you seen Warren’s insta story? Kerry is attacking the chimney with a hammer wearing her fluffy slides!! I mean how thick can one be? What is she going to do if one of those bricks falls on her foot 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Hazology

Chatty Member
Lmao did she really make a video on whats in her “american fridge freezer” trying to brag that u have an “american fridge freezer” are ya kez? nobody gives a shit u massive nob head

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Char_92

I’m confused, I just watched an old video about being her Range Rover and she said it’s great because they can all fit in seats in the back... but they don’t? Surely you would check this before buying.

If you have 3 kids you need an MVP not an SUV. Also looks great having a land rover on an ex council house...
I think they have a 7 seater so all car seats fit.
Lol up north, when there’s a flash car outside of a house that just doesn’t match up, everyone assumes ‘drug dealer’ 😂

• Haha

cheapskanks

Alright skanks. Thought I'd pipe up here and just say I had the pleasure of meeting the Conways the other day and I didn't even know who they were BUT their children are impecibly well behaved, well mannered and dressed beautifully. So what's your beef?

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Posting other peoples homes on their own home account makes me laugh, their house will never look anything like that. They can’t even spend twenty minutes tidying up the Kallax or clear of corner of clutter.

The filth on her kitchen counters in the latest vlog. The wipe she used was black 😱

• Sick
  • Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I actually think it’s a great activity they had, and that getting the girls using tools is a super way to let them learn new skills. But NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!! Guiding hands, someone right there (not holding a camera), safety precautions taken and explained carefully, appropriate tools given.

Not just let a 6 yo loose with a saw. Fucking mental, frankly.

Ella4

Chatty Member
In sure they love their children , but, they live in a pit , dress them terribly and she’s on another planet and he thinks he’s 50 cent , 50pence more like

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh give over, no one's jealous of drab old Kerry and her gormless lump of a husband. Who do they think they are? 😂

Surely she can just pop into her local opticians and get the glasses tightened? I know that doesn't solve the fact they're bloody enormous but it will solve the issue of them falling off her fucking nose every minute. I doubt she would even need an appointment, they'd probably just do it there and then.

Reactions: 14

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Kerry just tweeted the girls have finally grown out of their lactose intolerance 🙄 read here much?
That’s handy that they both outgrew it at the same time! That’s those genius kids for you!

Somebody asked if her sofa was from dfs her reply No but there pretty much identical to the french connection ones!! God who does she think she is!!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What a massive dickhead.

• Haha

eyespy

her kitchen is looking like a mish mash already :sneaky: so theres a BLUE cupboard door with a old style BRASS door knob then a modern SILVER american fridge freezer and a CREAM country style oven 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

mrsdewinter

As somebody fairly new to Kerry, she might be the most baffling youtuber I've ever come across. Her home is kind of grim, her day-to-day life is of no interest whatsoever as she seems to barely even leave her 'average' pit of a home, her children don't have particularly engaging personalities (not a criticism of them - by definition most children are fairly average) and there is nothing about Kerry herself that's in any way engaging. She has neither a personality nor looks, education, opinions or even wealth to make her interesting.

On some level I feel like I ought to congratulate her for conjuring up a 'career' of sorts from literally nothing, but I'm mostly just confused by the whole thing.

That fridge tour was completely tragic.

37BBL

VIP Member
If I was gonna spend £40+ on a meal, I would far rather go out with my kids and hubby for something to eat. Somewhere family friendly, where the kids would feel like it's a treat and could dress in their smarter clothes and have an ice cream pudding. I feel like a takeaway is such a waste of money as regularly as these pair have them.
Why not give Kerry the £40 to take the girls out for the day whilst he cracked on with the house.

Blondie

VIP Member

Sooo, all those comments accepting what the video looked like and you were in the wrong was all a load of lies?

• Angry
  • Haha