Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
Alright skanks. Thought I'd pipe up here and just say I had the pleasure of meeting the Conways the other day and I didn't even know who they were BUT their children are impecibly well behaved, well mannered and dressed beautifully. So what's your beef?
Definitely Wazzock! 😂

Surprised he didn’t add “man” to his question. You know, the way he tries so hard to be a cool Instadad but instead comes across as an aging, pot-bellied, dribbling fool. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sunset

I would really love to know what she brings in each month!
Fuck all. For the sake of a 100 quid. I would keep my life private, she clearly isn’t going anywhere with the YouTube. She’s not gained followers, same with Instagram and the (small) following she do have, are unhappy viewers. Can’t take criticism, so far up her own ass. she’s needs to Concentrate on her own mental stability instead of trying to keep up with ie, the carters, or Meldrum, or any other mummy vloggers. Trying to be a big hit.. which clearly isn’t for her!

• Heart
M

Member 1126

Completely lost the plot. Who in their right mind stands their toddler in a partially demolished chimney breast, let alone for a bloody Instagram post 😲

If that's a Baxi in the back of the fire place, then yes they WILL have to deal with 😧

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Gang goals? Aria looks like she’d rather be anywhere else on Earth, and wee Roma isn’t even in the picture!

Also, whenever I see anyone saying they fit in kids clothing what I hear in my head is “I’m so small and skinny!” Which really annoys me!

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for those poor kids...... living in such a skanky house..... that woman is a shit mother and those kids should be taken off of her...... oh and some one asked if she lived in Taunton..... she lives in Bruton Somerset...... I know exactly where that skanks house is......
I think that’s a bit much personally. They're clothed (albeit not very well), fed & have a home. I believe Kez & Wazzock love them.

M

Member 3652

‘She’ll probably be walking at 9 months like the other two were’
Quote from Latest vlog

Shut the F up kezza!! The little digs and comments she makes about how brilliant and advanced her kids are are just too much. It’s no wonder she had no friends! I can’t stand mums like that

Most boring vlog to date. Too much singing and boring play with Roma. Why can’t she make a good vlog any more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Anyone see the latest vlog? Titled “home renovation vlog” about 2 mins of anything to do with the house.

Worth a watch for Warren’s extremely worrying use of a Stanley knife. I was on the edge of my seat wondering would he make it through with all his fingers.

Also (apologies if this offends anyone) but it really gets on my nerves that she attributes EVERY cry from Roma to teething. That baby just be getting a mouthful like Jaws from James Bond to warrant the amount of teething products chucked in her mouth.

Maybe she is pissed off you’ve got her stuck in the car and aren’t even trying to comfort her when she cries?

Last edited:
  • Haha
M

Member 3652

On the defence again. Either way she should change a dirty nappy on a mat, the kids still play on the floor and Roma crawls! 🤢
Why can’t she just say. Yeah i probably should have, oops! Rather than answer back all the time 👊🏼

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Alright skanks. Thought I'd pipe up here and just say I had the pleasure of meeting the Conways the other day and I didn't even know who they were BUT their children are impecibly well behaved, well mannered and dressed beautifully. So what's your beef?
Hi Wozza. Is that you?

Justreading

VIP Member
And the range cooker of dreams (they have paid for it by theirselves btw) she has always wanted one didn’t you know?! 🙄
Does she want a round of applause?? I paid for mine myself too. As did everyone else on here!!!

Imagine a life where it's a normal to declare you bought something yourself!!

• Haha

Ems88

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just sell the sofas and get a corner one to fit would looks so much better!!! And they would have so much more space for all their crap!!

Can add new sofa on the next card 😂😂

With the fridge kettle bed!!!

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
I wondered too why she would have looked in Next for a fridge freezer, its not the first place you'd look.
But then it became clear when someone said they probably got it on credit. They probably got a store card when she got the Kettle, toaster and bed and have just added the fridge on.

Just watched that video and YOU KNOW she only did an Ocado shop for that video 😄 really kerry, did you have to? She tries to come across all posh. Irritated me when she kept going on about "my husband" blah blah like she was some posh lady of leisure with a rich husband everyone knows who he is kerry 🙄🙄

She could've got way more for her money from Aldi.

And is anyone else interested how she cooks spaghetti in a slow cooker with meatballs?? 🤣
The my husband thing bothered me! We all know he's creepy old man Warren, just refer to him by name!! She loves making everyone aware she's married and has a husband! If he was Jamie Dornan fair enough, but he's a creepy, dribbling, old looking man!

• Haha