Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely lost the plot. Who in their right mind stands their toddler in a partially demolished chimney breast, let alone for a bloody Instagram post 😲

If that's a Baxi in the back of the fire place, then yes they WILL have to deal with 😧

Reactions: 14
If you look at aria's leggings it looks like the words on her knees are spelling out fu...you😂😂. Would love it if she did that on purpose to her dad for plonking her in the middle of a feking building site🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be so nervous doing that myself. I would be worried about the wall between me and the neighbours coming down🙈

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of years ago someone posted a pic on Fb of their baby (maybe months) day ON TOP OF A WARDROBE. Some people are just absolutely insane

Reactions: 1
What's a baxi?
Sorry, old style water heating boiler that used the fire. But then they're so into renovation they'll know all about that and what you have to have done with it!!

Reactions: 4
When people suggest moving them into an L shape she just says ‘I don’t like it’.
I doubt she’s even tried it that way. As far as I remember they’ve been that way since they moved in. Looks awful.

Funniest thing I've seen today 😂😂
Who the duck does DIY in fluffy sliders?!
Surely she's just doing it for the gram?!
I bet it’s just ‘for the gram’. No way has she done diy dressed like that. 😩

Someone wants to tell them it's no longer legal to put children up chimneys !! Local council would have a field day with their " renovations" if just from a health and safety point of view, forget planning and building regulations 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's a baxi?
It's a back lit boiler brand old usually behind fire as we have one in house we just brought.
Our last house was 1960s and also had a baxi.
Removal of gas boiler will need registered gas engineer.
Or they could have a gas leak.
It's unlikely it's an electric heater.

I would be so nervous doing that myself. I would be worried about the wall between me and the neighbours coming down🙈

Is it's a terrace as I be worried if I was neighbour
Why's this chimney expert ?
Dident they ask a few builders and got pissy as was negative.

Where's the invisible builder.

Wonder if Warren fittimg the kitchen.

That picture! Wtaf? It’s note cute or funny, it’s bleeping DANGEROUS!!😡 What mentality do these two halfwits have?? 😡
Ok I’m sorry but that surely isn’t normal to put your child there! And she wonders why people have said they want to contact social services on them.

Ok so it may not not be turned on but seriously, you don’t let a 3 and 6yo hold something like that!

Attachments

If you look at aria's leggings it looks like the words on her knees are spelling out fu...you😂😂. Would love it if she did that on purpose to her dad for plonking her in the middle of a feking building site🤦‍♀️
I honestly swear, I thought they said duck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they read here

Please call a gas registered plumber and heating person

It's super dangerous gas / scolding hot water. Pressure can cause explosion.

Neither Kerry or kids need to be there whilst he does demolition.

They lack common sense.

Did they not have a house survey.

Some things you can diy and most of what they are doing they shouldent.
The chimney damage could weaken the roof.

And one of the girls is standing so close to it while it’s working. Yes not the most dangerous piece of equipment in the world but why would you risk it!
It's the dust the girls are breathing in that concerns me! If we have anything done in the house (to be fair, we nearly always pay a tradesman as hubby is no handy man( one of us takes the kids out! Plus it's an absolute nightmare trying to do anything like that with kids around!

It's the dust the girls are breathing in that concerns me! If we have anything done in the house (to be fair, we nearly always pay a tradesman as hubby is no handy man( one of us takes the kids out! Plus it's an absolute nightmare trying to do anything like that with kids around!
And standing so close to it things could flick up into their faces

I honestly don’t think they’ve got 2 brain cells between them .... just as-well sienna is a child genius, do you think she’ll point out then gas pipes for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.