Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Just caught up on the thread due to all the meldrum drama that's been hard keeping up with as unlike insta mums I do have to clean and look after my children.

The whole thing about Aria being feral etc have to agree with people on here Aria comes across as a lovely little girl she is my fave she has such life to her.
What annoys me about these insta mums (not all are like this) is if the child has any sort of life are energy to them, if they are interested in exploring the world around them and they dont just sit and watch TV or act like some sort of stepford perfect child they say they are feral or broken etc.
I would worry far more about my child if they weren't full of energy running jumping shouting and on the go all the time, that's being a child not sitting on the sofa staring at a TV.
Mrs Meldrum went on and on about how her 1 year old wouldn't just sit and watch TV that's a toddler they should be on the go investigating the world around them, just like Aria should be on the go and at only 3 will have accidents knocking drinks over etc it doesn't make her feral it makes her a very normal (dont like using the word normal but couldn't think of another word) child.

Oh and Warren is probably going to start the extension after hes finished knocking the chimney out no need for plans or permission they are the Conways. I mean why get qualified people to do these jobs when you've got Super Warren and looking at how long it's taken him to just knock the chimney out the extension will easy be finished in what 15 - 20 years. Woohoo see all you sad troll haters wishing bad stuff on the children they will have a dining room with a table and playroom. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lexi_58836

In the vlog you can see her walk outside to the girls who were stood there with the saw, a box of nails, knife etc... even if she’d just gone in to the her her camera, who was supervising whilst she got the camera as you clearly saw her walking over whilst they were already using the tools ... they were clearly left unattended. I cannot believe she’s trying to justify it claiming cuts she scrapes happen in childhood. My boys are 6 & 2 so similar ages and love helping with fires or doing jobs etc but we would never allow them to hold a saw or give them a box of nails. She’s stupid. Even more stupid trying to justify it. Just when you think she can’t get worse!!

• Heart

eyespy

just a thought what is a family of 5 going to do for chritmas dinner are they all going to squeeze around the breakfast bar :/

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Arsey cow! Up until then her comments weren't too bad.
People were well within their rights to have concerns! They were absolutely correct.
And I genuinely feel sick at the thought of burgers in a slow cooker.

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
Some dickhead has commented on their vlog that the DNA test Warren is taking will prove he’s “100% man”. 😂😂😂😂😂 You couldn’t make it up!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Just watched that vlog.

STOP THE PRESS, I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT HER!!

It's nice that she takes the time to sit and play with girls, like when she was shopping with Aria and playing babies. A lot of mum's just don't do it.

Of course, they're probably trying to cook and clean the house, and work etc.

Ahhh. I giveth, and I taketh away...

Still. I tried.

I always think this and she actually makes me feel bad as I feel that I don’t ever sit and play even though I’m a SAHM mum so that’s kind of my job. I don’t mind board games etc but I cannot have imaginary play - my kids just tell me I’m doing it wrong and we all get in a huff 🤣🤣

In the vlog I HATE how she makes Aria tell us all why she had a tantrum. Leave her in peace. How is shaming her about it again helping? And my fave so far

“Careful when you snatch from her”.... erm should it not be “don’t snatch from her”?!?

Ems88

Chatty Member
Now he’s put the negativity post on his Instagram from Q&A!!!! Get over your self he sounds like a complete twat when he went on for about 10 mins! No one is jealous of you or your wife! really!?? Why would he even think that!! Look at the state of your house!! No thank you!!!

mummy_3

Chatty Member
jesus why does she put her foundation on so roughly? I thought it was moisturiser at first til I saw the brown foundation. How rough was she rubbing it and and pulling all round her eyes?
And how she cleans her counter? I wipe the crumbs off first then spray down the sides. She just sprays the whole counter and wipes it all off with one wipe.
She's so snooty when she replies to negative comments or anyone questioning her. Dont know why anyone bothers to watch really, I jsut skip through the videos if I fancy a watch.

• Haha

Allie123

Has anyone watched the Waitrose haul? She’s brought burgers to cook with cheese in the slow cooker..
I love my slow cooker but the thought of burgers in there makes me feel a bit sick ngl. Just buy a bloody oven Kerry!

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I know it’s been commented on multiple times, but OMG! That Kallax unit in the living room! What a shit tip. How can they sit in that room and see all that crap? 😱😱😱

• Sick

Lexi_58836

I’ve unsubscribed from her. I don’t like her attitude towards people and her vlogs bore me if I’m being honest.

• Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
They’re playing the victim. They have no evidence to back up their ridiculous “bullying/hitting children” claims. They’re a disgusting pair, making this up to garner sympathy. 😡
Watren, shut the fuck up, you embarrassing, deluded, inarticulate fool! 🙄

• Heart