Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the fact they have gone from being a normal relatable family and now they are living way beyond their means getting into debt not thinking about their children and now Kerry is totally unrelatable as a person

Reactions: 7
She said she doesn’t have time for those type of videos any more. Which I see strange as aria is back at preschool and Roma naps. It’s her job at the end of the day, maybe she needs to get some child care for Roma a couple of hours a day so she can concentrate on it more. Even if it’s a nan to come around and mind her while she films upstairs. She just doesn’t make the effort any more and is pushing away followers who originally subscribed for those type of vlogs
Oh I missed her saying that. She doesn’t have time for her “job” any more? 🤔 she managed when aria was little and sienna was at preschool, and by all accounts aria was a much more demanding baby.

Maybe she has lost interest, as is her prerogative, but I wish she would just say that and give it up rather than flogging a dead horse and being annoyed when long time viewers then become disillusioned

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t bloody know what “hard work” or a “real job” was! Has she ever had a proper job? She has no excuses whatsoever for not filming a few videos - it’s not like she’s too busy cleaning her piggin’ filthy house! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Feral and a psycho, the words she uses to describe aria. Absolutely charming!

• Wow
  • Sad
Poor Aria. She’s such a fun loving little thing, full of life and spirit. And yes I get that that can drive you mad (my middle child also a bit like that!) but why would you post online about them using such negative words? 😣

I think she thinks she's being funny when she describes her as feral and psycho.
You know like how some of the cooler mum bloggers share those memes of "toddlers can be arseholes"?

Thing is though, Kerry is so straight faced and lacking in humour it comes off mean.
And she definitely isn't a cool blogger mum

Reactions: 11
Have to say though, she shared a photo on stories I think yesterday of 6 years ago, so assuming she'd not long since had Sienna (?) And she looked so different. She looked really healthy and glowing.

Reactions: 5
I find she has no personality whatsoever. She’s bland, uninteresting, boring, dry, uneducated. You wouldn’t be able to have an intelligent conversation with her. Or Wozza! 🙄

• Haha
I find she has no personality whatsoever. She’s bland, uninteresting, boring, dry, uneducated. You wouldn’t be able to have an intelligent conversation with her. Or Wozza! 🙄
Harsh, but true 😂😂😂

Her latest video she has admitted that the last months were a struggle, it’s been chaos etc. It’s nice to see her admitting to it rather than just trying to make out she is fine.

But, I don’t get the whole thing where she is taking all her “me time”. Every time both girls are out (aria is a preschool 3 days I think?) that is her me time? Plus her weekly exercise class? That’s starting to add up to a lot of me time...

Reactions: 4
Can you think of anyone more dull to be in a room with?
Like Ash Reid looks like she could have good crack, bet she's wild after a few bevvies...
Charlotte Taylor wouldn't be bad, I reckon you'd find something to talk about...
Kate murnane or Katie mummy daddy, yeah I can see a bit of chat and crack...
Even Meldrum might be alright after a bottle of gin (#gifted of course!)

But kezza... Genuinely, don't know what anyone would chat to her about. I bet she's one of those people who when you make a joke she takes it really seriously and doesn't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep. Also, psycho isn't really a PC term is it?
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm sure my hubs said on his last lot of E&D training you're not supposed to use the word anymore as it can be offensive to people who suffer with mental health issues?

It is a strong word to call a pre schooler

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep. Also, psycho isn't really a PC term is it?
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm sure my hubs said on his last lot of E&D training you're not supposed to use the word anymore as it can be offensive to people who suffer with mental health issues?

It is a strong word to call a pre schooler
Its absolutely disgusting term to use on anybody let alone a child

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t think Aria’s even that wild. I think Kez wants to copy other CM mums who say their child is “feral” etc. She hasn’t got an original bone in her body. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I agree @Queenie ! I actually think Aria is a lovely little girl, and quite sweet. She appears to like helping in the vlogs, plays well etc. She's just a normal kid, not feral.

When people use the term feral for kids, I think of them smearing poo on the walls, running around naked and filthy doing some sort of Mowgli walk! Wish all these Insta mum's would stop using the term for a curious toddler..
Sorry, rant over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kerry just struggles to handle a lively 3yo. I don’t remember much about sienna at that age, but maybe she has inherited her mothers blandness and never did much? So having a normal 3yo seems hard?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.