Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even like the kids being in the house when my husband is painting. They get in the way and it’s impossible for him to work while they run round him. Why, why, WHY does she not take the kids out or ask a granny to mind them for the day? Both grannies seem to love having the girls so I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.

Reactions: 6
It's the dust the girls are breathing in that concerns me! If we have anything done in the house (to be fair, we nearly always pay a tradesman as hubby is no handy man( one of us takes the kids out! Plus it's an absolute nightmare trying to do anything like that with kids around!
Agreed we paint when they in school or even at night.

We have used all sorts tradepeople as we know our limits.
Husband can landscape garden.
Paint
He's sanded floors.

But plumbing we hired plumber
Carpet carpet fitter
Fencing guy
Guttering man
Plasterer
Electrician

Our ceiling came down and the amount just was unbelievable.
I was coughing for weeks

Reactions: 2
It’s actually so worrying how much diy is going on around those girls. All the dust they are breathing in, the paint fumes, the mess everywhere from knocking chimneys out. My kids are 6, 2 and 5 months. No way would they be present with that kind of work going on.

Exactly @Definitelyme ! I've been painting our bedroom today, husband and the kids have had firm instructions to stay out of my way, I don't want the kids breathing it in. Nor do I want them touching my fresh walls and gloss work 😂😂

I am also wondering why K hasn’t shared any of this on her account or the home account? Maybe she thinks she is getting too much hate? Doesn’t realise dumbass #2 posts it as well?

• Haha
I am also wondering why K hasn’t shared any of this on her account or the home account? Maybe she thinks she is getting too much hate? Doesn’t realise dumbass #2 posts it as well?
The picture of 1 child stood in half demolished chimney scary.

I assume he's attempting to plaster himself.

They keep starting things but not finishing.

Their garden could do a with a tidy now weather's nice they could go out and play escape the dust.

Reactions: 3
She has the safety goggles on in the picture, I’m sure she wasn’t wearing them in Wozza’s stories. But she doesn’t read here right?
Nope just the very appropriate, obviously steel capped, furry flip flops! Skulls are obviously also immune to falling bricks....
And the girls only help out " when it's safe to do so" .........🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any real tradesmen would tell them to get the kids out of the way. Did someone say it was her brother?

Reactions: 3
Nope just the very appropriate, obviously steel capped, furry flip flops! Skulls are obviously also immune to falling bricks....
And the girls only help out " when it's safe to do so" .........🤪
Their skulls probably would be immune! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really annoys me that she says it’s been their dream to do up a house

1) they never talked about that before
2) putting in a new kitchen and painting a few rooms is not what I call doing up a house.

Reactions: 9
It really annoys me that she says it’s been their dream to do up a house

1) they never talked about that before
2) putting in a new kitchen and painting a few rooms is not what I call doing up a house.
There's so much confusion with instagrammers between decorating and renovation.

Maybe they think renovation sounds posher.

Reactions: 7
I think that’s it exactly. Renovation makes it a big important thing. And yes taking a chimney breast out is a big job, a change to the house. But not like they are really renovating the way you see some houses on Instagram done. I’ve seen incredible things on there, house unrecognisable from how they started.

The Conways breakfast bar won’t really have the same effect, I imagine.

Reactions: 5
I think that’s it exactly. Renovation makes it a big important thing. And yes taking a chimney breast out is a big job, a change to the house. But not like they are really renovating the way you see some houses on Instagram done. I’ve seen incredible things on there, house unrecognisable from how they started.

The Conways breakfast bar won’t really have the same effect, I imagine.
We brought 1930s house.
We say restore as we trying to add back some original period features not destroy them.

Everything we do is trying be in keeping with house.

So 1930s period colour paint
Coving
Ceiling rose
Stripping the floors and the banister.
Restoring 2 old fireplaces.
Fixing original doors.

Omg...cant believe some of what they are posting. Why on earth would you stick your three year old in the chimney breast....and she wonders why people on here have concerns about them.
I get that sometimes you can't avoid kids being around, but common sense out to prevail, at least take them upstairs or in the front room and leave wozza to it.
My hubby has recently knocked our fireplace out and concreted it up before its plastered. We had an old baxi boiler in there, disconnected as a boiler before we bought the house, but we still had to get a gas engineer round to cap off the gas supply and remove the piping from the wall. It was alot more difficult than he thought as our gas pipes ran right underneath the floor boards, engineer had to basically tear up half our floor and rip off skirting. Let's hope kez and waz have done their research!!

She won't move the sofas or buy a bigger coffee table, because she is too.bloody stubborn imo. She knows that everyone on here has suggested it and as such she won't do it because she would be agreeing with us all. Never mind poor sienna being unable to do her homework on a hard surface, as long as you have you or pride hey kez.

Reactions: 8
She has the safety goggles on in the picture, I’m sure she wasn’t wearing them in Wozza’s stories. But she doesn’t read here right?
Does Wozza own any other tops? Everytime I see him he's wearing that bloody brown/beige saggy top. I get having a favourite but he never has it off 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does Wozza own any other tops? Everytime I see him he's wearing that bloody brown/beige saggy top. I get having a favourite but he never has it off 😂
He wears the floral T-shirt or the rust jumper. Oh and the diahorea colour top that’s been stretched and pulled badly around the neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.