Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve not had the sofas long have they and if they’re on finance then that’s probably why they won’t get rid of one as they’ll still be paying the finance. Those sofas were better in the old house they just don’t look right at all how they are now.
That’s the trouble when you move house, all the furniture doesn’t work in the new place.
They only just got them so shows how much of a rush buying the house was. I wouldn’t have bothered if I was looking for a new house.

You know her so well!! She tried to argue back that it was all safe (it was not. Tools everywhere, nails, Stanley knives, girls walking barefoot around it all) and then obviously saw the tidal wave of people saying it was a hazard and deleted.
Of course she will be defensive so all the sheep who didn’t watch it will back her up.
It was down right dangerous. If she didn’t think it was she would have kept it up! Absolute liar!

Reactions: 4
It makes me shudder to think of bare feet and stanley knives around.
Who has seen the 30 second video she has put up, explaining why she deleted the vlog 🙄 it does her no favours at all. Apparently they were supervised the whole time but she just didn't explain it properly in the vlog!! She took it down as she doesn't want to promote things which are unsafe and unsupervised.

Why not just own it and say yeah, we made a balls up. We are clearly too consumed in the housing work and were unaware that from the outside, the girls actually weren't very safe. We've learnt from this, and we both won't be working on the house whilst they are here.
Why get so defensive and try and bullshit over it. I'd have alot more respect it she just took some ownership.

Reactions: 6
Haha that 33sec video is hilarious deleting yesterday’s vlog as it didn’t look like the kids were getting help and guidance which apparently they were!!! And she doesn’t want to promote unsafe activities

Reactions: 5
Her defense is, we were there supervising them and we never left them alone. Jesus Christ! So it's okay to let a child use a power tool or a bladed instrument as long as you don't leave them alone.....omg she gets worse. Standing there watching isn't going to be any good if they slip and injure themselves is it! Standing there won't prevent an accident. Putting down the camera, the coffee, the Instagram photos and actually holding the tools with them explaining properly....that would be supervising.

• Heart
So now any followers who didn’t see the horror video will swallow her “trolling” lines

• Angry
  • Haha
Is Aria at nursery?
If so, the building work could be done during the day and not on a Saturday when there is a full house.
I don’t think they will pay anyone though.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why a 6 year needs to learn how to use a saw? No like she's gonna be doing wood work anytime soon.

They are just tit parents. End of.
Anything for views because her content is absolute tit.

Id be mortified if my 6 year old picked up a saw!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why a 6 year needs to learn how to use a saw? No like she's gonna be doing wood work anytime soon.

They are just tit parents. End of.
Anything for views because her content is absolute tit.

Id be mortified if my 6 year old picked up a saw!
Even my husband sat there gobsmacked and it takes a lot to shock him! She knew what she was playing at putting that video up last night, like you said all for views!!
Now everyone’s picking her arse on the “why I deleted the video” vlog 🙄

• Wow
If my boy fell off his bike, he would have his helmet on and he knows to only cycle on the pavements, therefore the likelihood is he would get a graze at most. If he dropped a saw or stood on a stanley knife, the potential injury isnt even comparable!!!

• Wow
Ec
If my boy fell off his bike, he would have his helmet on and he knows to only cycle on the pavements, therefore the likelihood is he would get a graze at most. If he dropped a saw or stood on a stanley knife, the potential injury isnt even comparable!!!
Exactly, and that’s not even touching on not wearing shoes when the house is a building site, nails could of been anywhere in that grass

They’ve taught the girls it’s ok to play around and with the tools so what’s to stop them when they aren’t around? Nothing.

Reactions: 7
And the idiots that comment on her videos saying ignore the know it alls.
Yeah okay let the 6 year old drop a Stanley knife on her bare feet? You know for the engagement.

Ridiculous. Honestly worry about the intelligence of some people

Reactions: 10
In the vlog you can see her walk outside to the girls who were stood there with the saw, a box of nails, knife etc... even if she’d just gone in to the her her camera, who was supervising whilst she got the camera as you clearly saw her walking over whilst they were already using the tools ... they were clearly left unattended. I cannot believe she’s trying to justify it claiming cuts she scrapes happen in childhood. My boys are 6 & 2 so similar ages and love helping with fires or doing jobs etc but we would never allow them to hold a saw or give them a box of nails. She’s stupid. Even more stupid trying to justify it. Just when you think she can’t get worse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In the vlog you can see her walk outside to the girls who were stood there with the saw, a box of nails, knife etc... even if she’d just gone in to the her her camera, who was supervising whilst she got the camera as you clearly saw her walking over whilst they were already using the tools ... they were clearly left unattended. I cannot believe she’s trying to justify it claiming cuts she scrapes happen in childhood. My boys are 6 & 2 so similar ages and love helping with fires or doing jobs etc but we would never allow them to hold a saw or give them a box of nails. She’s stupid. Even more stupid trying to justify it. Just when you think she can’t get worse!!
This 🙌🏻 Also bothered me when they said we need help we don’t know what to do and she fobbed them off! No body was in that garden with them prior to her going out, the saw was lay on the floor, anything could of happened

I do not think dropping the saw or hammer or Stanley knife on a small child’s bare foot would have resulted in a graze or bruise, it would’ve been a serious injury. Moreover if you take a child to A&E for an injury caused by adult tools, they would 100% refer to social services for investigation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.