Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
I’m all for getting on the property ladder instead of renting but what a mistake they’ve made. The previous house was a perfect size- surely stay there until finances are a bit more stable

I’m all for buying a property that needs work but what about the here and now? Three young children need a friggin table to sit at as a minimum. They talk of an extension but must be so much debt that the girls will be teenagers before they can afford it.

I’m all for people living their own lives by the own rules but why show it to the world if you don’t want to judged???

I don't blame them buying.
House prices keep increasing
Lots rooms could have been painted new flooring and new furniture and been liveable.
Do 1 room at a time.
The kitchen would have been liveable for a few years whilst they saved.
Having a pantry cupboard works well.
Drier in cupboard awful idea.

Is the lounge an l shape as all they needed to do was

Lose a sofa maybe add a chair.

Small round table and chairs in corner with maybe a smaller Ikea kallax unit with draws to conceal the toys.
Smaller new rug.

I don't think there is even enough room for a coffee table in that living room 🙈
Yep it's overkill furniture and bad layout

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I didn’t realise they didn’t have a cooker, things are worse than I thought.

Doesn’t Anna Saccone and Kate Murnane have those American fridge freezers with cupboards built around them? I think somebody is copying.

serenmama

Wow, her snarky comments on that bloody fridge video!
Someone said to her to clean her house and she replied ‘why don’t you come do it for me :)

She has no self respect. Multiple people have told her now that her family home is a shithole and she just does not care.
Imagine what all of her channel mum colleagues think of her.
Has she deleted that video now

Zippy

I’m new here but been following the Conways since I was pregnant with my little girl a month older than Roma. I’ve just been looking at their new ‘business’ Instagram, I’d love to know how they’re planning to become an independent shoe supplier to shoes that can’t be bought. Half the shoes posted on the page aren’t available to buy unless you’re going to paying hundreds even thousands. They’ve posted multiple pairs of yeezy boost 350’s owning a pair myself I know how hard they are to get do they just think because they’re ‘influencers’ Kanye’s gonna send them a box full 😂
What is there instagram business name?