Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a few people say on her posts recently that she is such an inspiration.

Does anyone think they are actually saying this in a trolly and ironic way of she is inspiring them not to be a lying, cheating fat greedy loud mouth pig just like she is?

Reactions: 3
She was a lot bigger back then, she was very confident....in fact arrogant. She also tried to sleep with at least 5 guys...they were all married or engaged too. She didnt care, shes spoilt and she always said "I always get what I want"
she kicked right off when she found out her ex had moved on plastered it all over her stories with a sob story really vilified the poor guy yet in the past she was happy to break up relationships and cause other women heart ache. Doesn’t surprise me to be honest just goes to show even more her insta is all an act.

Reactions: 3
Just contradiction at its finest. It's one rule for one and other for the De Nero's I mean Dowlings.
I feel for her Ex.....he kept getting his picture taken every 2 seconds and plastered all over social media....Maybe he will sue her?!?

Reactions: 1
Hmm not sure what to make of that 8 minute long undeclared #ad for the protein shake.

Yes she was awkward trying to describe and sell it chatting the same old shite she normally does but she did finally admit that her weight loss motivation basically comes from likes on Instagram.

Kirsty do you not see how toxic that is? Your weight loss should be for YOU and YOU only. The desire and motivation should come from YOUR own head because until it does you will always lack the discipline to not yo-yo like we’ve seen over the last 14 months.

If you don’t actually want to lose weight then who cares? Stop trying to pretend and use your platform for something you are passionate about.

If you do want to lose weight then great do it, focus on it without posting for the world to see and guess what...you won’t feel stressed about it!!

Reactions: 8
If she wanted to stay big....nobody would care, the same as if she wanted to slim. It's the constant look at me, attention seeking, chatting utter bullshit that does me in. One day its "I'm big curvy and proud" then its "People are saying I'm big"

You just said you was proud?? So you're lying somewhere.

Reactions: 4
That's you opinion, keep it to yourself....but I'm going to give you my opinion. Aye Kirsty, that's how it works! 🖕

Reactions: 2
That video could have been simplified to “ I prefer dare to PHD because they were stupid enough to send me free stuff when I spent months tagging PHD as much as I could and they didn’t take any notice of me “

• Haha
If she wanted to stay big....nobody would care, the same as if she wanted to slim. It's the constant look at me, attention seeking, chatting utter bullshit that does me in. One day its "I'm big curvy and proud" then its "People are saying I'm big"

You just said you was proud?? So you're lying somewhere.
She seems so confused. When you watch her pathetic half arsed workouts she looks miserable as sin with a face like a smacked arse not enjoying it. But yet she still wants the adulation of strangers on the internet.

It’s just bizarre o_O

Yeah to be fair if she just said she was sick of trying to lose weight & she is who she is & just did Instagram stories about her life I’d have so much more respect for her .. I do believe she wants to be slim but I don’t think she’s happy putting all that pressure on herself .. I wish she would just let herself be how she is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.