Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s nuts this girl. Going on about you have what it takes to fulfil your dreams and being an independent woman blah blah blah yet she is definitely not independent and if she’s fulfilled her dreams I’m concerned she needs to dream bigger.
Independent as in-dependant on your mum and dad to pay your way. Honestly Kirsty, just shut up and wax your tache

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This witch again!! Does she not get that she if she cooks her chicken in the skin and her bacon in the fat then ITS NOT bleeping FREEEEEEE!!!! YOU’RE COOKING IN FAT YOU MORON!!!
I've always been told that you can cook chicken with skin on, as long as you remove before eating its still free?

Although this is a huge problem with slimming world, the information that is given out is not consistent. One consultant will say nope all needs to be moved first, another will say as long as removed before eating its fine!
Mine uses tweaks a lot and says they are free 🙄

Reactions: 2
I've always been told that you can cook chicken with skin on, as long as you remove before eating its still free?

Although this is a huge problem with slimming world, the information that is given out is not consistent. One consultant will say nope all needs to be moved first, another will say as long as removed before eating its fine!
Mine uses tweaks a lot and says they are free 🙄
Hmmm does she remove though? Bacon is definitely a no for the fat. My consultant told me to remove skin and fat before cooking otherwise I’m cooking in fat essentially and would have to sun it but he may be mistaken. I’d be willing to bet my last rolo she doesn’t actually remove it though otherwise why not remove and then take the photo?

Reactions: 3
When she turned around to show the back view of her squats 😂 Never used to have shape but now she does? Yeh I suppose round is a shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Them resistance bands are either a) Going to cut off the blood circulation to her legs OR b) Snap and give her a painful ping.

Either way, I'm sure she will publish it all over insta and her loyal followers will send her sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God. She’s like a broken record, same tit over and over again isn’t it?

Independent woman? Unemployed and lives with parents still, in her 30s? Ok! Wow, so independent!

Wasn’t hungry for dinner last night. Had a shake.
Stories this morning “chicken for lunch, leftover from dinner last night”.

Thumbs up picture for The Gram. Because that’s normal when you’re in your thirties 🤣
If I ever take time from my day to do that, ever, shoot me.

I love it when true slimming worldies comment here on her food and prove what a fraud she is!!

When she talks about being ‘beautiful’ it makes me cringe so hard. She is the most unattractive person and not at all because of her physical appearance. She’s rotten to the core.
You can two slices of wholemeal from a small loaf for your HExB. Kirsty had two slices from a normal sized loaf. It is still a good healthy breakfast but she told her army of followers her breakfast was 4 syns when in fact it was 10 syns ...... the extra slice of bread was 6 syns.

7 syns for her milkshakes.

So that’s 17 syns ...... and who knows what else she ate that she didn’t put on The Gram 😁

Independent woman? Unemployed and lives with parents still, in her 30s? Ok! Wow, so independent!

Thumbs up picture for The Gram. Because that’s normal when you’re in your thirties 🤣

You can two slices of wholemeal from a small loaf for your HExB. Kirsty had two slices from a normal sized loaf. It is still a good healthy breakfast but she told her army of followers her breakfast was 4 syns when in fact it was 10 syns ...... the extra slice of bread was 6 syns.

So that’s 17 syns ...... and who knows what else she ate that she didn’t put on The Gram 😁
If she has her own home and did her own food shopping she could buy the right bread 😆

If she has her own home and did her own food shopping she could buy the right bread 😆
*had

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Selfie in the bath because she clearly craves attention. I love seeing snippets of people's life and sharing snippets of mine. But, as a 30+ female myself one thing you won't see is a rather suggestive pic of me in the bath with bubbles covering my tits. bleeping hell Carby put it away. Maybe be a nice girl and find a decent bloke. Clearly non of them would come near you the way you're behaving. Not exactly someone you'd take home to ma 😬

Reactions: 6

*had
TBF she didn’t actually say the lunch was leftover from dinner she said it was what’s left in the fridge going out of date.

I really don’t have to question why she’s single. Or unemployed.

Me time??? I’d bloody love some as I’m sure most of us would! She doesn’t have to work from home whilst trying to educate one and referee two!

Reactions: 3
TBF she didn’t actually say the lunch was leftover from dinner she said it was what’s left in the fridge going out of date.

I really don’t have to question why she’s single. Or unemployed.
If you interviewed her for a job.......how long would it last???

Reactions: 1
Hmmm does she remove though? Bacon is definitely a no for the fat. My consultant told me to remove skin and fat before cooking otherwise I’m cooking in fat essentially and would have to sun it but he may be mistaken. I’d be willing to bet my last rolo she doesn’t actually remove it though otherwise why not remove and then take the photo?
Probably not! It takes second to remove, I always remove chicken skin before it hits my plate let alone take a photo of it for the gram 😂

To be fair I like to use my syns on back bacon if I'm going to have it, but she just doesn't bother!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.