Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had ANOTHER text from a supermarket working saying how inspiring she is and she's purchased a kettle bell...even though she don't know what to do with it......NO WORRIES.....NEITHER DOES THIRSTY KIRSTY.

Happy Easter everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to skip very quickly through he stories because her swinging tits on every pic or video made me feel sick. Why does she always have to get them in!????

So yesterday she had dads famous omelet, burgers, a nasty curry, wine and Prosecco? Wow. What a diet inspiration she is 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to skip very quickly through he stories because her swinging tits on every pic or video made me feel sick. Why does she always have to get them in!????

So yesterday she had dads famous omelet, burgers, a nasty curry, wine and Prosecco? Wow. What a diet inspiration she is 🤢
And wine on wine. Her diet is awful...her metabolism is obviously slow too.

If she said I'm taking time off as I'm on lockdown....I'd understand.....but she keepanthis illusion going.

Deluded Dairy Lea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And wine on wine. Her diet is awful...her metabolism is obviously slow too.

If she said I'm taking time off as I'm on lockdown....I'd understand.....but she keepanthis illusion going.

Deluded Dairy Lea lol
Exactly, what’s the point in counting the syns in the earlier meals if you’re going to then eat 2000 calories for dinner and drink all day long 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every hashtag she’s put on that latest post is a contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not really, as bad as it sounds....her ex bloke was skinny when they met....he was tubby when the first finished. #Feeder

• Haha
I couldn’t even eat one coz I hate chocolate (shoot me) but duck it if you want one, two, three or four. Whatever enjoy yourself. Just don’t pretend to be an angel dieter otherwise.

• Haha
Nah I don’t think she does I’ve looked at others from the slimming world community and they’re a pretty deranged bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.