Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think that’s such a terrible angle from below I would go mad if someone took a pic of me from that angle Iol

Right there is legit not one bit of difference. I struggle to see differences in my own weight loss pictures but come on. She looks better in 2018.
She looks better because she’s wearing something half decent that’s not a bloody hoody or bikini 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Also, as I’ve said before I don’t know anything about SW but she seems to max out her syns everyday. I’m quite sure that’s how it’s supposed to work and you should aim to have slim to none?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Morning Guys. No negative energy today please ✌Not even 10am and I’ve had 100g of sugar already but it’s ok because I’ve been on a walk and calories or macro nutrients don’t apply to me. Right now we are in the middle of an endemic guys (Silly prat most probably thinks it’s only confined to England) but your All gonna see your dreams come true if you just stay positive guys. I update you in about 10 minutes with another non-transformation pic. Love Ya you legends.
I meant epidemic but whatever she’s still thick as shit 😂

Its_Me

VIP Member
Lol I find it all fascinating to be honest, I just don’t see how it can work (but I appreciate it has worked for many women when followed correctly) with the free carbs and being allowed all these extras. I guess it probably depends on what your diet was like beforehand as well and points towards making better choices.

Kirsty diet however just looks shite. And yes I would say there is a lot of weight in those legs.

JVC1982

TBH I think most weight loss accounts are attention whores looking for an excuse to post photos of themselves for validation mainly in underwear or skimpy clothing.
I agree there

I don't understand today's lunch though????

Pasta and Chips.......Surely shes having too many carbs? However she only had 2.5 syns for mayo

What a joke of a diet shes on

Shes a joke

Attachments