Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Never thought I’d ever actually make a post on here but the song choice playing over her hip thrust/glute bridges absolutely killed me today 😆 Also the three supermarket visits in one day! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can’t make this stuff up!

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Never thought I’d ever actually make a post on here but the song choice playing over her hip thrust/glute bridges absolutely killed me today 😆 Also the three supermarket visits in one day! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can’t make this stuff up!
Don’t forget the gifted non essential tit that will have been delivered by some poor bastard like my postie brother who doesn’t get the luxury of staying home since he’s deemed an essential worker. Oh and DairyLea, it doesn’t count as hiding the sweets if they’re stuffed in your fat face! 3 bleeping supermarket trips in one day. hole. And your mother too!

Reactions: 6
She seems very proud of herself for being “on plan” today but isn’t she on plan most days according to her?🤔

Reactions: 4
She seems very proud of herself for being “on plan” today but isn’t she on plan most days according to her?🤔
No most days she deluded.

See she has a padded mat under her mat during hio thrusts🤷‍♀️
So I use a mat for my workouts, not padded but a normal yoga mat type thing. I just tried doing hip thrusts on my hard floor without a mat and no problem at all. Why does she need it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

So I use a mat for my workouts, not padded but a normal yoga mat type thing. I just tried doing hip thrusts on my hard floor without a mat and no problem at all. Why does she need it?

She shouldn’t need a mat under her if she were doing hip thrusts correctly as her arse shouldn’t be touching the floor during them!!!

How is one scoop of the protein powder she’s trying to promote 6 syns but 1.5 scoops is 6.5 syns? My maths isn’t the greatest but shouldn’t it be 9 syns for 1.5 scoops?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Now now I think you'll find that she is completely on plan - if her plan was to guzzle the booze and eat shite, oh and of course do her fantastic dancing for us all.

Reactions: 1
Also can I just ask, why do we need to be subjected to constant videos of her arse while she's stood on the poor vibrating plate? We get it like.. Wibbly wobbly Wibbly wobbly Kirsty on a (vibrating) plate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also can I just ask, why do we need to be subjected to constant videos of her arse while she's stood on the poor vibrating plate? We get it like.. Wibbly wobbly Wibbly wobbly Kirsty on a (vibrating) plate
She thinks it's sexy...

Reactions: 1
WHAT WAS THAT DINNER 🤮🤮🤮
Pork chop which seems to be both under and overcooked, sprouts and much more than the stated “teaspoon” of gravy for 1 syn. And then just out of camera shot there’s a duck ton of sweets she’ll be sticking her face in as reward for that strenuous work out standing on a vibration plate 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Without being rude.....have you seen her legs/hips. Shes in black today and looked huge

She must be having another rest day poor thing bet she’s knackered from yesterday’s efforts

She must be having another rest day poor thing bet she’s knackered from yesterday’s efforts
Her arms must be tired from all the alcohol she's been lifting to her mouth cos it works her arms more than most of her actual exercise 💪

Hang on now, asking her dad who he thinks he is being in HIS Bubbly heated paddling pool, at HIS house, in HIS garden.. Who does she think she is? Would be raging if I had a kid that kept posting me online in the sunbathing gear or swim stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone wants to be in lockdown with the porkies....I mean dowlings cos they look amazing🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.