Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has put a tonne of weight on recently surely? She looks so chunky even compared to before Christmas. Which is fair enough but just own it and don’t skirt around that fact!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s made her head smaller her body is actually just that big! Kirsty is probably quite small framed if you look at her hands and feet they are tiny that’s why it’s unbelievable that she can’t loose weight!

Reactions: 1
I think if she just ate smaller portions more often in the day. Cut out chips and wine..mashed drop about 3 stone within 3 months

*she would drop 3 stone

I think if she just ate smaller portions more often in the day. Cut out chips and wine..mashed drop about 3 stone within 3 months

*she would drop 3 stone
Her diet just looks all wrong to me but I have to be honest I don’t know anything about slimming world.

Its true though going back to what everyone has been saying today, if she’s so confident and all about body positivity whys she trying so hard to loose weight? She’s so confused she doesn’t even know what message she’s trying to put out exactly. She’s unlikeable because she’s really so dishonest with herself.

So, 2 weeks ago her time of the month is coming, but today on her story it's her time of the month 🤔 either she has a period every 2 weeks or she's making excuses just to eat chocolate? Now I eat chocolate like my life depends on it when it's me 🤣 but I'm honest about it.. What I don't understand is why she continually lies and claims to be on plan, why not just be honest? We'd respect her more for it. We can see from her pics that she's put on weight and her comparison photos are more side by sides now. When she goes back to group she'll have a huge gain or "blind weigh" 🙄 she's only fooling herself.

Attachments

I said that didn’t I last time she said it was star day about 2 weeks ago and before that was something like 9 March. Maybe this is her ‘reason’ why she can’t loose weight as fast as others.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Again.....in her post.....I dont care if people dont like me, I true on my journey and don't lie, I'm genuine.

A genuine lying C**t - I really wonder if some people follow her and feel bad about themselves and think "I wish I was like her" I hope there isnt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks bigger than the fridge......I know that's bad....but it's the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Need more fruit and vegetables and not whole cucumbers and drinks.

Less whine.....I mean wine.....well less of both to be honest

• Haha
A young girl who goes to the gym 5 times a week😉 should be able to move a bit more than 40 mins flopping about in a garage. A walk is good exercise but if you are her size, and have nothing else to do, she could push it and do a walk and workout in one day

She doesn't like the online workouts because it takes more effort than these low impact low weight workouts she’s used to. Exercise isn’t supposed to be comfortable. Walking really is great especially for the mind but you shouldn’t necessarily be counting it as your exercise (I know it’s difficult given current circumstances and it’s all a lot of people have for now) it should be an extra addition to a workout plan. She could walk in the morning and do a hitt workout in the afternoon, she has a garden and a garage plenty of space to do a variety of workouts!

Reactions: 5
She doesn't like the online workouts because it takes more effort than these low impact low weight workouts she’s used to. Exercise isn’t supposed to be comfortable. Walking really is great especially for the mind but you shouldn’t necessarily be counting it as your exercise (I know it’s difficult given current circumstances and it’s all a lot of people have for now) it should be an extra addition to a workout plan. She could walk in the morning and do a hitt workout in the afternoon, she has a garden and a garage plenty of space to do a variety of workouts!
Couldn't have put it any better 👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.