Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I've lost 5st on sw but my comparison pics are of me super obese size 22 down to a (still obese) size 12 lol. She's not gone down any size! The thing is, the plan does work because at your biggest you're eating too many calories and then when you start sw you're in a calorie deficit so you lose weight. She's on sw one minute then telling us a pizza is 600cals so it's fine. Ehm.. your 30 syn pizza isn't on plan hun!
Congrats on your weight loss

Back on the beers in Ibeefa 🙄

Or you’re just a massive bleep
Absoloutely the Quote of the day @Its_Me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So I’m not 1,2 or 3.

I’m the folllowing:

4. Don’t like liars who prey on vulnerable people trying to lose weight by advertising a false lifestyle

Reactions: 14
Oh its been deleted. Story post pending.... #bekind #donthate #blaaaah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The account has 0 post 0 followers/following so she knew it was a ‘troll’ post

Reactions: 1
Lovely, picking her ears and checking out the contents. Also is it just me or has she got like a 5 o’clock shadow??

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lovely, picking her ears and checking out the contents. Also is it just me or has she got like a 5 o’clock shadow??
She’s always got the most obvious tash 😂 she’s just truly such a stunning woman. Greasy hair and saggy tits swinging again today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting my popcorn ready...
So now you’re not allowed to ask her anything about her “weightloss” but she’s trying to inspire other people’s weightloss journeys 🤔 ooooohhhhkaaaaay

and whoever said about the creepy daddy/daughter relationship is bang on. Something very off there 🤮 he looks at her the way that she looks at an indian take away menu

Reactions: 4
Has someone really just said she reminds them of Ashley Graham!??? PLEASE!! Ashley is absolutely gorgeous and actually promotes being plus sized and healthy unlike our backyard boozer Kirsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my neighbours were constantly out the back singing and blaring tunes my head would be wrecked.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.