Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t even have sex on their anniversary as they’re in a bloody caravan with Bernie in the next room. If it was me I’d rather a weekend away with my other half, just the 2 of us!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Please can we have some different content if u are reading here kirst. You don’t do any talking stories hardly. Do you & Dan still cook together every night? Ru joining gym again & getting back into the workouts like you used too? Have you secretly quit dieting & are just happy as you are ?

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Gained yet again. She should be losing decent chunks of weight at her size? She definitely secretly eats and until she addresses this then she won't ever be successful.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Think you’re all right, especially as Daniel actually has hobbies/interests like Lego and golf. I know we take the piss out of the Lego thing but he would probably have been made up with a new model to make or some new golf gear.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why does she bang on about not being someone who likes wearing cardigans etc? I don’t get it? It’s not something I even think about.

I know everyone’s different but that cereal she had for breakfast was tiny. I don’t find cereal filling anyway but presumably she got up at 6ish to get into work- she would be tons better having something like scrambled eggs with fruit etc. She’s a classic yo-yo dieter, not even yo-yo, she just starves herself then binges.
I know binging is a serious issue for some people so I don’t want to make light of the topic but it seems she must go on serious binges because she’s clearly hiding what she really eats otherwise she wouldn’t be the size she is.

Reactions: 8

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I don't know why she insists on doing that 'I forgot breakfast/I wasn't hungry' thing. From the size of her it's obviously not true. 🙄

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Instead of quavers with her lunch why didn’t she add some grains like rice or quinoa to fill her up wouldn’t they have been free?
Because that would take common sense, and our Kirst has the palate of a five year old at a party buffet.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ok
1) rain does not do that to your hair Kirsty
2) if you only have a 10 min lunch break maybe don't waste time taking a photo of your lunch and posting it to Instagram with a load of random hashtags.
3) oh the dilemma of when to open your presents... Erm do tonight or when you get home from your parents ... Hardly a big issue
Thanks for telling everyone you might put them in the boot of penfolds car though safety first.
Bet these two put the condom on after they have had sex

• Haha

Rosiejones100

For the love of god buy a fucking decent bra kirst!! It shouldn't bother me but it does. I feel like she's trolling me now 🤣

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
She says they demolished the fish and chips…then three seconds later says it wasn’t that great and ate just a bit of it.

So err…did you eat it or not Kirsty?

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
‘Hopefully’ ‘when the gym opens’
Shes full of excuses. There’s at least 6 pure gyms within her commute to work on the London side and I’m sure there’s other gyms too.
Gyms that are still in business are literally fully open.

I don’t even know why I’m saying that because like you said she is literally just excuse after excuse.

sure she’ll throw in about her period next week as well 😂

• Haha
There is seriously something wrong if she’s is 20+ stone and has only lost 1lb this week. If she’s truly ate what she said she has, she should be at least 7lb down. It’s all Liesssssssssss

PotNoodleHead

Her latest story... "tell me you're going on holiday without telling me you're going on holiday... I'll go first"

You're packing a fucking case you absolite cretin.

And don't get me started on how she considers a "busy day" as a day where she's having her top lip and eyebrows waxed and seeing racist Trace. How will the human fatberg cope.

• Haha

diddlydoop

Her caption is so contradicting! Love your body stretch marks included ... I try and do everything I can to have a good body? That’s two different things!

Also, no you don’t Kirst do you? As we established yesterday you drink a shake when you’re not hungry (wtf? Better off having an apple if you’re really gonna eat when you’re not hungry), you eat whatever you want on a weekend, and only go for walks when you can be arsed.

And finally, “good” and “bad” not only are they two basic words 🤮 they’re very subjective - what is a “good” body and what is a “bad” body. She has no clue what’s she’s talking about. Yet again, she’s talking dribble and trying to paraphrase other accounts’ captions yet making a botch job of them.

Okay, finally finally 😂 notice she only replies to comments when people compliment her 🙈 she’s sticks random Qs in her captions often and when people answer she never replies. Give her a good compliment and she’s on it like a rash!

Okay- rant over!

Moonflower

Chatty Member
HOW can you hate potatoes? First off they taste of nothing and second you can make them into absolutely anything. She is an idiot.