keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell it’s Kirsty as it’s written as if by a 5 year old.

“We said happy birthday at the same time. It was weird” oh and how we all laughed!
Sorry but my 3 year old can give a better recount of her weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok
1) rain does not do that to your hair Kirsty
2) if you only have a 10 min lunch break maybe don't waste time taking a photo of your lunch and posting it to Instagram with a load of random hashtags.
3) oh the dilemma of when to open your presents... Erm do tonight or when you get home from your parents ... Hardly a big issue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok
1) rain does not do that to your hair Kirsty
2) if you only have a 10 min lunch break maybe don't waste time taking a photo of your lunch and posting it to Instagram with a load of random hashtags.
3) oh the dilemma of when to open your presents... Erm do tonight or when you get home from your parents ... Hardly a big issue
Thanks for telling everyone you might put them in the boot of penfolds car though safety first.
Bet these two put the condom on after they have had sex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of three meals today there has not been one bit of fruit or veg!!!! So much for being ‘on plan’ and Smashing goals 🧐🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
Is this just a babybel plonked on top of a burger? Am I the only person who has never, ever seen this done before?! Wtf!
9144C377-537D-4183-B8D8-61F0A8C5C31B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely think there is going to be a babybel shortage because of this pig.

Who’s looking forward to the gain tomorrow 🐷🐷🐷🐷

Reactions: 1
I think you can have that many as a HEa on SW ... Yep crazy
Fair enough, but I wasn’t even thinking of the calories to be honest just why would you want to have that many? Sure there’s other food that fit into that category to mix it up a bit?

Reactions: 3
Oh my god how is she this boring and yet entertaining at the same time? I want to have her examined by a therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Kirst has surprised us all with her weigh in today! Seems she is actually doing something right with her weight loss?

Reactions: 2
Well Kirst has surprised us all with her weigh in today! Seems she is actually doing something right with her weight loss?
Let’s not forget the time she told us all she had put on 6 pounds only later to admit it was 11.
So sorry Kirsty If I don’t believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if she has managed to lose 2.5lbs after eating quite a lot of SW unfriendly foods can you imagine what she was actually eating previously 🤔

Reactions: 3
Present reveal !! Daniel bought her lovely gifts & jewellery. She bought Daniel cans of Dr Pepper and a voucher to go for a meal (for them!) god she is so self absorbed & selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's really weird and immature to get so excited about your birthday at 33. Aged 5, fine but 33. Sorry, not sorry 🤣

And them saying happy birthday to each other and it being the funniest thing ever. Guess you had to be there 😂

Reactions: 11
Present reveal !! Daniel bought her lovely gifts & jewellery. She bought Daniel cans of Dr Pepper and a voucher to go for a meal (for them!) god she is so self absorbed & selfish
Oi you forgot she got him a bar of choc too 😭 😭 😭 You KNOW that Dan was super nice and enabling about it.

I would have thrown a full on strop! It's not like she needs to pay rent or anything as she's LITERALLY LIVING IN HIS BEDROOM!

Reactions: 6
Hilarious. He got her two pieces of jewellery and she got him cans of drink and a meal for her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.