keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huh, 1 tsp of gravy shared between 6??!!
I ate the whole lot. Of course she did! Does she think that's a surprise to us? You are huge Kirsty so it's obvious you always eat a whole lot🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no way it’s a tsp of gravy when it covers the chicken , veg n potatoes .. you only can’t see it cos it’s watery .. when I do gravy I like it quite thick .. least she’s posting evening meals now .. that’s a new one !!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why ‘the men had bagels and the women had Wholemeal bread’ has made me laugh so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we really need to know she is on her period 🤔
You'd think she'd take something to delay her period given that being away on holiday is the only time they can have sex in peace without Bernie being able to hear from the room next door!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is kirsty packing a top with flamingos to take away with her? LOL. It’s like that saying where plus size women go into a shop, look at the plus size section and all they have to choose from is cold shoulder tops and tops with embroidery or rock n roll slogans 😅

Honestly of all the things that are not quite right about this girl I find her insistence on announcing her ‘time of the month’ the most bizarre. Is it because she uses it as an excuse to eat?

Reactions: 7
Her latest story... "tell me you're going on holiday without telling me you're going on holiday... I'll go first"

You're packing a bleeping case you absolite cretin.

And don't get me started on how she considers a "busy day" as a day where she's having her top lip and eyebrows waxed and seeing racist Trace. How will the human fatberg cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m kind of confused at the fact she had to finish work early yesterday to pack for Isle of Wight, I assumed they would at least be leaving early this morning but how much packing does one person who wears the same clothes all the time need to do for a few nights that it warrants an afternoon off work anyway?

How lazy are you if your can't put a prawn and pepper on a stick yourself 🙄

Reactions: 2
Do we really need to know she is on her period 🤔
When is she not 😩 She’s either got something health wrong or Constantly lying.

Each to their own but if I am away knowing it’s approaching the time I go to the doctors for a prescription especially going away with a partner.

Reactions: 1
She said last week she was going to find a group while away, I reckon she‘ll have some excuse as to why didnt or couldn’t

She said last week she was going to find a group while away, I reckon she‘ll have some excuse as to why didnt or couldn’t
Absolutely agree .. she should have just not mentioned it .. it’s hard in a way cos when you’ve just joined a diet club it can be really motivational but who wants to diet while on holiday .. it’s not too bad eating healthy .. I personally love jacket potatoes , rice , salmon etc but it’s the drinking ..

I think she's announcing per period to explain the weight she's gonna have gained whilst on holiday

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.