keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the random Latin quotes on her last couple of pics, the ones of her family? 🥴

Reactions: 5
Bored of kirsty .. bring back the obnoxious & patronising stories back .. so I can feel an emotion other than nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn’t been working that long 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Frigging hell fire 😂😂
A) when you capitalise “May” it becomes a noun and completely means different to what you’re trying to make it mean and
B) it reads like she’s having a convo with herself. Reminds me of chuckle brothers “to me.. to you” but solo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Repeat after me Krusty-

🔂Costas and Starbucks is not a personality trait.🔂

If she stopped shovelling that shyte down her throat, she could save a decent chunk to move out. I'm guessing they don't want to move out though because she'd have to pull her weight with the chores.

Reactions: 11
October 2020 & now. Looks like she’s gonna just keep gaining. She needs to stop with the silly calorie counting when she’s only showing breakfast and lunch .. but not showing tea
She looks like a bulldog sucking on a wasp

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.