keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you went into a pearl shop with Daniel, you can hear him on the video say he will keep the shell too, you told us the price of it and yet you don't know what he has got you for your birthday...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So you went into a pearl shop with Daniel, you can hear him on the video say he will keep the shell too, you told us the price of it and yet you don't know what he has got you for your birthday...
The hashtags on that post have done me in 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He seems soooo pissed off in the most recent story. Literally told her to f off 😮😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He seems soooo pissed off in the most recent story. Literally told her to f off 😮😬
He’s probably fed up with that phone shoved in his face & the obnoxious behaviour. He told her to stop & she just kept filming him & laughing when he’s clearly uncomfortable & annoyed. I felt a bit sorry for him. Hopefully he will realise he can do better.

Reactions: 10
Poor penners. Bet he's so fed up of having that phone shoved in his face all the time.

Reactions: 3
Poor penners. Bet he's so fed up of having that phone shoved in his face all the time.
It’s because he knows it’s being posted to 100’s of people online, even if my partner was doing it just to film, it would piss me off never mind posting me on stories constantly!

He’s probably starting to see that her life revolves around how she looks on social media !!

Reactions: 3
Just noticed she's also said AGAIN on an alcoholic drink that she's not a big drinker.... OK Krusty you try and convince yourself lol. Not sure who else you're trying to reassure cos girrrrrrrl you can pack them drinks away, we've seen you guzzle all day long some days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry. We all know your massive.
So why crop half her gigantic arm out 🤣.

FD1265F5-ABD7-49B2-8FAC-4AE46B314474.png

Also, how bleeping boring and mind numbing is her content.
tit sea food and crazy golf.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t make an effort.
Imagine going for a lovely evening meal with your partner and rock up looking like that.
she doesn’t give a tit about her appearance.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t make an effort.
Imagine going for a lovely evening meal with your partner and rock up looking like that.
she doesn’t give a tit about her appearance.
I actually think she looks alright for once. Not what I would wear but actually quite presentable

Titties spilling over her dress. Didn’t she say her hair was balayage? I’m not a hairdresser but looks like normal highlights done from the root to me.
It's was highlights for sure. Foils! No idea why the twit was hash tagging balayage 😂 thick witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.