keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anniversary / birthday present! You’re not even married love! Those anniversaries aren’t celebrated by your family!! Wtf?!

Reactions: 1
Anniversary / birthday present! You’re not even married love! Those anniversaries aren’t celebrated by your family!! Wtf?!
Think I’m more in shock her brother has got a girlfriend. Racist Trace is hopping they will both be out of her hair by next summer so she can get back to being topless in the hot tub

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Could they have spread the cost anymore? Something that rubbish looking probably cost them a £5 each

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cringe Sex and the City quote on her latest pic, forever you’re, forever mine, forever ours. Darling you two are no Carrie and Big!

• Haha
Is she thick? Sharing a birthday with someone you know isn't that uncommon. I share my birthday with a girl that was in all my classes at high school (thought she was a witch at first but now she is one of my best friends 😂) August and Sept are very common bday months

Attachments

Is she thick? Sharing a birthday with someone you know isn't that uncommon. I share my birthday with a girl that was in all my classes at high school (thought she was a witch at first but now she is one of my best friends 😂) August and Sept are very common bday months
I know 4 people who all have the same birthday as me and I live in a small town and am a January baby. It's really not such a big deal

Why are they out so early for tea. Are they toddlers? Usually romantic meals tend to be a bit later on 🤣

Literally the only ones in the restaurant and she definitely told him to stare out the window 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
What the hell is wrong with this woman? Why doesn’t she just put her bleeping phone down and enjoy her life in private? She’s like a 14 year old.

Why are they out so early for tea. Are they toddlers? Usually romantic meals tend to be a bit later on 🤣
They need time to fit a shag in before Penners’ bedtime.

• Haha
Again how ungrateful! Talking about the boat they’re going on and saying ‘no we’re not going on that one, I wish!’

Imagine her sister etc watching that! She’s lucky they’ve even done that! My family wouldn’t do that for a 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.