Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Wow….. Someone is hard flogging the Goli lately aren’t they!!
Does she not realise that everything she posts completely negates the benefits she claims they give?
Gotta be close to the worse marketer on Instagram….. anyone remember Dare 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

hustle_truffle

I deleted all of mine after my relationship ended and honestly I don’t miss it that much. It’s nice not to scroll Instagram and see things that make me feel insecure and shitty about myself. The only downside is I can’t always follow along with Kirsty and her amazing life as easily 😂😂 thank god for the tattlers who come with screenshots 🙏🏻
I have an account but only follow about 30 people and I don't look every day. Maybe I'm getting old but I really don't see the point of all this social medial nonsense. It's all smoke and mirrors. If I take a photo at the right angle I can look 5st slimmer than I actually am in real life. And all this positivity clap trap - I genuinely believe that if people were really out "living their best lives" they would be far too busy enjoying themselves to give Instagram a second thought. I really believe that people mainly post to make themselves feel better - they believe the shit they're posting. Kirsty is a prime example - the girl is morbidly obese yet she keeps yelling, love the skin YOUR in. It's bollocks, she'd love to be slimmer - she'd also love a hot boyfriend. Instead she's fat as she's got Penfold LOL.

Dd29

VIP Member
So you went into a pearl shop with Daniel, you can hear him on the video say he will keep the shell too, you told us the price of it and yet you don't know what he has got you for your birthday...

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is she actually going to work in some of the outfits she’s posted recently? How relaxed is this place??
They’re all very comfy casual outfits aren’t they. But remember wear what you bloody want to wear ✌

• Haha

hustle_truffle

She’s just so odd.
If she’s that in love, if she’s really having the time of her life with her man, why doesn’t she put her phone down and enjoy it?
Post when you’re back if you must, but put your phone down and give your man your full attention FFS.

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s putting up throw backs from 11 years ago it’s just ridiculous now honestly she’s pathetic

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Nice one krusty taking actual personal pics of innocent people then posting them to thousands of people on a public platform. I hope they did the same to you with the caption look at this fat c**t opposite us taking pics of us. Twat.

Bit different to sharing pics they had posted themselves.

Buswanker

i noticed she chipped in about not liking tomatoes. Wasn’t that mentioned here? Profile is dry as arseholes these days. I miss the days of “your feminine hygiene is magnificent” and I never thought I’d say that!

• Haha

Sarahxx

Anyone know what this mornings rant is about after being asked to remove the video and that she “doesn’t give a fucking shit”. Such a positive mindset for a Sunday morning 🙄

• Haha

hustle_truffle

She genuinely has no life, she just lives for the Gram and Dan, who I'm sorry, seems a little 'special'. He seems like a nice enough little fella, and he's clearly delighted to have a pair of gigantic tits to play with, but he's hardly a catch and I don't think they look right together either. He's like her little brother. She talks to him like he's her little brother too ... "what are you wearing?" ... I'm just waiting for her to say GOOD BOY!
But, I don't think a mature professional man would put up with her nonsense, so Dan it is.

Why doesn't she feel like a complete prat talking to her phone all the time? She's a woman in her 30s - it's just utterly bizarre.

She gets no comments on her posts so I genuinely think most people just watch for the LOLs now.

• Haha