keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her lunch? 3 boiled eggs and 3 babybels. And then she wonders why she faceplants a pizza 🍕 at the weekend!!!

Daniel made me this … packet cous cous & satay chicken out a packet 😂😂😂 opened the packet and boiled the kettle.. goals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daniel made me this … packet cous cous & satay chicken out a packet 😂😂😂 opened the packet and boiled the kettle.. goals 😂😂
He’s her boyfriend though. They share the same birthday. He’s the love of her life. She’s going to marry him one day. Didn’t she mention it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s her boyfriend though. They share the same birthday. He’s the love of her life. She’s going to marry him one day. Didn’t she mention it? 😂
She will be another Poppy Adam’s can’t function without mentioning her bf 23 Horus a day

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly can’t cope with this monstrosity.
Exchanging the calories for syn value and expecting different results.
I’ve never witnessed someone so lazy.
How hard is it to cook a meal? Or make a bleeping sandwich.

Honestly can’t cope with this monstrosity.
Exchanging the calories for syn value and expecting different results.
I’ve never witnessed someone so lazy.
How hard is it to cook a meal? Or make a bleeping sandwich.
“OR MAKE A bleeping SANDWICH” - hahahahaha! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My tummy is hurting laughing over the dinner post and your comments 🤣 I eat that cous cous quite a lot but she’s got the whole packet there, if she halved it and added a big salad and proper PROTEIN like a whole grilled chicken breast she would be equally as full. The fact she done 3 slides for it including a video has done me 😂😂😂😂 dont even get me started on the lunch. Strap in guys it gonna be a wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My tummy is hurting laughing over the dinner post and your comments 🤣 I eat that cous cous quite a lot but she’s got the whole packet there, if she halved it and added a big salad and proper PROTEIN like a whole grilled chicken breast she would be equally as full. The fact she done 3 slides for it including a video has done me 😂😂😂😂 dont even get me started on the lunch. Strap in guys it gonna be a wild ride.
It begins! (Again)

• Haha
Whoever talked before about engagement was bang on- that original slimming world post for 600+ likes. Although I guess that shows the sort of people who are actually interested in page? Nobody is here for you and Dan, Kirsty.

Does she still have that other insta page that she set up for her and Dan’s adventures?? I couldn’t bring myself to follow at the time🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Boiled eggs then this for tea. She’ll be a stinker or otherwise it screams Constipation 🤣

is it all making a comeback. I think she looks depressed as hell. Pasty I’ll looking. Is she depressed not being at home shes missed a full summer of booze with the parents in the tub. Or is it just the having to go to work like the rest of us 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Boiled eggs then this for tea. She’ll be a stinker or otherwise it screams Constipation 🤣

is it all making a comeback. I think she looks depressed as hell. Pasty I’ll looking. Is she depressed not being at home shes missed a full summer of booze with the parents in the tub. Or is it just the having to go to work like the rest of us 😂
Yeah she’s working now & spends her life in Dan’s bedroom .. not outside singing & being obnoxious anymore .. that spark has fizzled

the mound of couscous is almost as disturbing as her Sunday mound photos in her white underwear … those have stopped too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she was so full from cous cous and satay sticks she was still full when she woke up in the morning … duck me she spouts some tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Full of excuses already haha period. Time away and then her birthday.
Christ

and two years calorie counting think you need to see a doctor along with the constant periods because something hasn't worked babe, delusion of dieting by eating everything 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.