Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s written “noisy neighbours” on her story like she wasn’t keeping her whole street awake during the peak of summer with their bloody loud music

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's met his mum, sister and friends it seems. Love how she says she knows him so well 🙄 also, they have the same birthday whyyy would she give him a list of presents she'd like. The weekend away and doing a nice meal with a token gift would be plenty she doesn't need bleeping jewellery or perfume 🙄 surely it would be nicer having a keyring from where theyre going or something

Reactions: 8
So she's met his mum, sister and friends it seems. Love how she says she knows him so well 🙄 also, they have the same birthday whyyy would she give him a list of presents she'd like. The weekend away and doing a nice meal with a token gift would be plenty she doesn't need bleeping jewellery or perfume 🙄 surely it would be nicer having a keyring from where theyre going or something
She’s actually given him a list!????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Look at Penfold’s latest cover photo on FB, with his mates Krusty met at the weekend ... he is so short 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Krusty has pulled a little short arse.

She honestly called him her "handsome" about 5 times! It's sickening lol also the "I know him so well" 👀😒 I've been with my bf a year and a half and still don't know his fave colour 🤣🤣 she's been with her "handsome" 8 weeks! Can't wait for the car crash to come..

Reactions: 7
So they are with each other for the birthday gifts.... A list after a few dates....

Her ‘handsome’ really reminds me of Mr Christie who killed those girls in Rillington Place 😖😖 bald little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god stop calling him your handsome, its driving me insane!

Whats wrong with calling him your boyfriend? Because thats what he is.. is it just me or..?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I burnt my hand making muffins for my handsomes.....
I've been and got him more birthday presents....
Is this really all she can talk about
Did she really put thin waist in her caption for those PJ's?
If you have a thin waist you don't need to tell people they can see it themselves!

• Haha
She really has nothing in her life. Other than babysitting for her sister or a drove to b&m and now she has her handsomes it shows. Where are her mates? She mustn’t have any... no push for a job. Still fine living at home with mam and dad guessing she’ll want to be moved in with her handsomes unless he’s the same living with parents...

Reactions: 6
Oh my god stop calling him your handsome, its driving me insane!

Whats wrong with calling him your boyfriend? Because thats what he is.. is it just me or..?
It sounds so forced it makes me cringe too! Even if she just said his name it would be better 🤦🏻‍♀️ She might as well at this point, it’s not private whatsoever 😂

Reactions: 4
It sounds so forced it makes me cringe too! Even if she just said his name it would be better 🤦🏻‍♀️ She might as well at this point, it’s not private whatsoever 😂
It makes me cringe so much! But at the same time I can’t stop watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It makes me cringe so much! But at the same time I can’t stop watching 😂
Same here but the good thing is if I have a bad day at work or feel pissed off I watch her stories and think “it could be worse... I could be Kirsty” 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.