Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s me, but if I ever sit in bed FILMING my breakfast you can shoot me.

The correct YOU’RE in her latest pointless post.
Then the first hashtag is love the skin YOUR in. Thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't do it, wouldn't even have a coffee in bed really 😂 the thoughts of crumbs in the sheets.
Omg same, the thought of crumbs in the bed gives me the heebie jeebies! 🤮 I bring a bottle of water to bed if I wake up thirsty and that's it!

Reactions: 4
Latest post is a Sunday Roast with gravy (that she doesn't like) and stuffing (that she doesn't like) and why on earth would we want to swipe left to see what she's left of it!? All it tells me is that she's an absolute pig! Surprised she never ate the bones if I'm honest lol. Calories must be free on this meal too lol and calling her "handsome" husband material after such a short time is batshit! 😅 she's literally screaming for a ring then a baby lol psycho! Run penfold

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest post is a Sunday Roast with gravy (that she doesn't like) and stuffing (that she doesn't like) and why on earth would we want to swipe left to see what she's left of it!? All it tells me is that she's an absolute pig! Surprised she never ate the bones if I'm honest lol. Calories must be free on this meal too lol and calling her "handsome" husband material after such a short time is batshit! 😅 she's literally screaming for a ring then a baby lol psycho! Run penfold
Maybe lumpy gravy and the driest stuffing is acceptable?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg, I wouldn’t have been caught dead saying I love you, let alone calling Mr. Indigo husband material after one month together! I’ve seen it before though, if that doesn’t scare him they’ll be down the aisle within the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Overcooked Aunt Bessie’s Yorkshire puddings, potatoes and stuffing ball and lumpy gravy. duck me, she’s easily pleased 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Classic car crash viewing. I’m glued to it though, so much more entertaining and less irritating that her old three walks and ten workouts a day crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That dinner looked rank. Would love to know what his family think of her and if she has to stay in the spare room 😂

Reactions: 1
I hate gravy 🙄
Literally anything Ball bag likes Kirsty loves.
She will be asking for Lego and a set of golf clubs for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest grid post literally no need.
They will be posting videos of them naked under the covers next with thumbs up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The only pictures my husband takes in bed is of me sleeping, I'm such an ugly sleeper 😂 😂 and puts them on birthday cards for me or sends them to me randomly! 😂 I think if I suggested to him could I take a pic of us kissing in bed to put on instagram, he'd think I'd lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.