Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments are back on her pictures I see, guess she couldn’t hack not having gushing comments about her weight loss.

Reactions: 4
A new rhetoric from Kirsty today: there is no pressure to lose weight now.

Could that be because she hasn’t lost any weight for years and has to wheel out 4 year old “before” pictures on a loop to show her 4 stones in 4 years “transformation” and older face? Groundhog Day.

Just doesn’t quit with the Instagramming complete bullshit does she?

She will definitely balloon now she’s got illiterate bollock head to eat out with. Sit back, popcorn out, enjoy the car crash.

Comments are back but are limited so only people that follow her can comment. Narcissist.

Doubt it as she’s not worked for nearly a year.
She’s not done anything for nearly a year so there has been no pressure.

she’s secured the bag in her eyes her life long ambition to be in a realtionship so no need to lose weight now.

which is absolutely up to her but stop with the throw back pics now hun.
Exactly that. Be a happy size 22 larger lady; no problem with that. But stop with the weightloss “motivation” bollocks ....... you can’t lose weight, you eat too much tit ... you’re a little bit lighter than you were 4 years ago .. big deal.

She was definitely only doing all the exercise and obsessive talking stories in order to try and pull. All that to land short bollock head. I’d have kept going until I’d met a decent bloke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why won’t she say what her new job is? She has no issue sharing everything else about her life!

Reactions: 4
I love them both - very “special” and absolute comedy gold 🤣

Yes! Roll on the wedding 👨🏻‍🦲 🐷

I’m very pleased he had a good day PRAT ICING down at the RANG. Why does a 35 year old man not know that TODAY is one word? Amazing.
You couldn't make it up. I might try a bit of prat icing.

Reactions: 1
New job: I’m calling it now. She is a receptionist/admin gif in a lipo/fat blasting clinic. I’m being serious. The irony is fantastic 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s found someone at work yet to help her with totally candid not set up whatsoever Instagram photoshoots

Reactions: 5
I've just found her Instagram. Oh my god. The whole hiding her boyfriend behind an emoji and then giving the big reveal had me howling. She acts like she's 16, I was shocked to know she's in her 30s FFS. They seem perfect for each other though I do wonder if it'll last.

Reactions: 10
I've just found her Instagram. Oh my god. The whole hiding her boyfriend behind an emoji and then giving the big reveal had me howling. She acts like she's 16, I was shocked to know she's in her 30s FFS. They seem perfect for each other though I do wonder if it'll last.
If it does we're in for a big fat gypsy wedding and if it doesn't she'll go absolutely ballistic like when her last relationship ended

Reactions: 5
If it does we're in for a big fat gypsy wedding and if it doesn't she'll go absolutely ballistic like when her last relationship ended
What was she like the last time it ended? I can only guess lots of passive aggressive insta posts about hating men etc?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.