Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

She’s definitely put all her eggs in one basket. He seems to be onboard with it all though. Believes the hype as much as she does.
I doubt he had many options to be honest, he definitely has the look of someone who has rarely been touched by a woman 😂

Lying on your girlfriend’s bed, in her parents house, on a Sunday afternoon, aged 32 and 35. Jesus wept. I’d be stacking shelves in Asda all weekend to get me a flat!

She’s going to absolutely balloon. They have no home of their own so they go out like teenagers during the day - food food food. A joy to watch, eat up Kirsty! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Coffee in bed made by her handsome. Who’s betting the first picture she shares of him will be a cringe fest pic of them clearly naked in bed doing a kissing selfie? 🤢

• Sick

lolling_at_you

She’s been seeing him for 1 month and 6 days and could she be anymore full on? Absolutely batshit crazy.
She’s still got all her declarations of love to the last one on her public Twitter account.
If only she put this much effort into finding a job.

PS - he’s the opposite of handsome 😂

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Guyssssss I really think we need to stop saying about her living with her parents. It’s really not the worst thing about it so I don’t see why people are using it against her. A lot of people her age are still living with their parents and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moving out and the upkeep of this are very expensive especially where she lives. Even someone with a full time average pay job would struggle. Not having a job and her personality are things to be ashamed of 🤣 but not living with your fam.
Yeah you are right there’s much worse things like being a liar a racist and a selfish self absorbed loser.
But at least she has Racist Trace and daddy Dowling to wash her dirty pants and tuck her in at night.

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I think what annoys me about her is that she will probably land lucky and just coast through life without having to work very hard, and then there’s the rest of us working flat out and trying to make ends meet without the help of parents and whoever else. She’s just infuriating. A total lack of ambition and drive to do anything other than get likes on Instagram, bloody annoying. 😫

lolling_at_you

Kirsty got laid so absolutely had to do a post on social media so 20k followers know she had a ride on Dan’s pork sword. I mean, WHY?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣
But look at your story compare to Kirsty. You are clearly not lazy and you are supporting your parents. Maybe your situation is not the ideal but good on you. It’s not her living at home that is the problem, it’s her and her attitude that have led to her being in her position. If she’d had a job all this time and was saving or at least had something to show for her life then fine. On the flip side she may have gone through a bad patch, mental health problem or something like that which again is totally understandable for someone in that position to take refuge with family. But in that case why doesn’t she let it be known? She shares every other detail of her life when it suits her.

Bottom line is I don’t think anyone here is shaming people who still live with parents as one group of people. Kirsty is just one of a kind!!

• Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I hope that doesn’t mean she will just stop trying now that she’s with him. I did that when I got with my boyfriend because it was nice for someone to accept me as I was, even if I was overweight... so I stopped being so obsessed with weight loss but ultimately I ended up gaining weight and now I’m starting from the beginning again. 😂

Also it’s healthy for the relationship for people to keep looking after themselves separately! She will end up becoming totally co-dependant and putting all her happiness in his hands and that spells disaster!!

I'm genuinely asking what the point of her account is now? She occasionally does a shite half arsed promotion of something gifted, it's never heard about again... We get a pic of her before work, the same video with a Starbucks, her breakfast and lunch with calories, no dinners at all anymore, no weigh ins, no workouts and basic radio silence at the weekend?? How can she still list weight loss account in her bio?! She will not be joining the gym next month, she'll just not mention it again!

• Haha

Imhetetoread

Well at least with them two together , and giving us comedy gold, they are not inflicting their relationship twattyness on two other people

Just us that love to watch 😂

The universe guided them together because they are both absolute twats... or was that models 😐🤨😂

The twats are Instagram #hashtagthatyoutwats

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Long time stalker here 🙋‍♀️ I was dying to comment on her post today! “Time of the months been and gone” she said it was time of the month on the 22nd aug 🤔 Think she needs to go see a doctor coz that’s not normal
The amount of blood she loses every month .. she shouldn’t be alive lol

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Together forever ? Who puts tht when you’ve been with someone a few weeks .. unless your 16 years old .. a bit weird !

• Haha
Has anyone seen her latest story? ‘They’ve’ been delivered something and she can’t wait for ‘her handsome to come home’. Are they living together now or what??? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Full disclosure I'm still the same large unit I ever was. 21stone 8. Owning it.
Not seen the compression garment/gift dress( size 20-22 )on you yet kirst. Or the teeth strips. Are you saving them for your weekend with handsome? I think it's time you fessed up that you are lying to yourself. Just enjoy life. I do. Being fats not a crime. I mean it's a pain in the arse and not healthy but you can still lead a good life. I've said before I've got a husband kids a job I drive a car own a house go on nice holidays. Stop trying to blag freebies and go and enjoy your life. Oh yes and stop lying it's embarrassing
Had to get that off my chest
Absolutely right !! I would enjoy her account more if she was honest .. if she’s been piggin out every night on pizza or whatever I’d rather just see it .. plus I’m greedy n love looking at pictures of food 🤣🤣 unless it’s rice cakes & dry chicken !!!

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
With thanks to myself smug smile nose wrinkle.
With 29 votes send me a signed pic of you in your pants Kirst and a home made blueberry muffin

• Haha