Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forfoxsake

I'm assuming the attitude about the sandwich is because SW treats bread like the devil so she feels like she's being all rebellious. But she seems to have forgotten she's (allegedly) calorie counting therefore bread is not off limits, so no need for the attitude.

I'm really bored with her now, I was only there for the workout lols and the convoluted maths every weigh in day, and neither of those things are happening any more.

Reactions: 12

lolling_at_you

I am so amused 😂😂

They don’t look right together at all - she needs a much taller, stronger guy. He looks like George Dawes - coo coo!

I notice that revolting bandage dress in the size 20-22 that she was gifted wasn’t taken away for the dirty weekend.

She now has a picture of him as her cover photo on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh this is comedy gold.
I expect he wakes up and she’s lying there staring at him. Morning my man; I love you I do. You’re my man. You’re my handsome. You’re my boy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
If I were him, I’d feel so mugged off, first she ONLY posts photos of me with a massive emoji over my face, then she posts loads but turns off comments (presumably because she knows people will be like “is that it? LOL” 😂
Now now, are we forgetting that we aren't allowed compliment anyone other than Thirsty 😂 remember someone commented how well her sister had done and she deleted 😂😂😂😂😂😂 maybe he's so handsome she doesn't want other women gushing over him 🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her boyfriend tells her all the time she’s lost weight? He’s barely known her a month!

• Haha

Instalies

Moving out and upkeep of things are part and parcel of life it’s called being a grown up. Yes it can be expensive around where she lives but she’s not a million miles away from much cheaper areas. If she at least had a job and some prospects of actually moving out some time soon I’d have less of an opinion on her living at home but she doesn’t seem to have many intentions other than finding a man to do everything that mummy and daddy have always done for her.
I agree with all the above. I’m moving back in with my parents after selling my house. I’m 31 going on 32 same as thirsty. The massive difference is I have a job, life, fiancé and we’re saving for our forever home before we have a family (if we’re lucky enough to). Sorry, but at 32 one should have some semblance of independence or working towards it at least. Get a ducking job. Literally anything. Clean your neighbours cars for a fiver like I did as a hustling 13 yo ffs.

• Heart

JVC1982

He’s not keeping it private on his profile anymore.... not that she’s done such a great job of it
My girlfriend is a model???? Does this mean she has told him she is a model???

Do you think he knows that she went Brit School with Adele , Agro Santos and Katie B?

Kirtsy has an appetite, why does she make out she doesn't eat? Just be honest and say "put on 1 pound this week as I went out a bit" its normal everyday life kirsty.

Regards to work : I lost my job due to cuts after lockdown. I've now just got another job after 4 weeks of no job. Maybe I was lucky to get a job BUT I looked for a job everyday and applied everyday, even for jobs I didn't want. I was out of work and couldn't be fussy as I have children to support. She quite clearly doesn't want to work unless its on her terms.

I wish them well BUT they both seem a little deluded and this is just the beginning

• Heart

Hdiidbein

I have 2 points to raise:

1. Why the fuck would we want to guess where she's going on this mystery meal?
2. Big fella got a new t shirt.

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I’m not a snob in the slightest, I’m honestly not, but I do believe in old fashioned romance and in the early days of dating my man he took me to some gorgeous places - really dreamy dates. I most certainly didn’t shag him in a Premier Inn after a few weeks. And now I sound like my Grandmother lol
Premier Inn is a step up from riding in her parents house

• Haha
The only pictures my husband takes in bed is of me sleeping, I'm such an ugly sleeper 😂 😂 and puts them on birthday cards for me or sends them to me randomly! 😂 I think if I suggested to him could I take a pic of us kissing in bed to put on instagram, he'd think I'd lost the plot!

• Haha
It's so ungrateful to be like "thanks for sending me this but I'm going to make it wrong and pass it on to someone else" 😂 😂 did she ever use those teeth whitening strips for more than 3 days or review them? Why do companies send her anything?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anon247

Maybe dare isn’t giving her life anymore and she finally collapsed so hasn’t been able to post?

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She is such a cringe!!!!!! Look at me in bed with my boyfriend “hhahahahahahahah You’re such a dick head” #boyfriend #lovehim
So desperate to prove she has a relationship. That’s got to be some kind of insecurity? To prove that she’s lovable. Weird behaviour.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
There’s literally no excuse for her not getting a job in all this time she could got a job one day a week while she was looking for her perfect job or find charity work or used her social media skills to help out in the local area my mate couldn’t work in the gym during lockdown so was out on his bike every day delivering prescriptions and getting shopping for people that were isolating or had little kids and didn’t or couldn’t take them to the supermarket.
He did all that through the local Facebook page.

• Heart