Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her Handsome challenged her on the comments being turned off after reading on here 🤷🏻‍♀️
something has tipped her over the edge!

Reactions: 3
How can she not understand why people would challenge her?! She is (supposedly!) a weight loss account who for years has weighed on a Saturday. She then stops weighing, stops exercising, doesn’t tell anyone and then wonders why people would ask what’s going on! When you open your life to over 20,000 people, this is what happens. You do owe explanations. She’s just a first class twit who knows she’s on a slippery slope and refuses to admit it.

Reactions: 10
YOUR YOUR YOUR all throughout today’s comparison post. My god, I hope she doesn’t have to write anything for work.

She will get to her goal weight in her own time. No you won’t Kirsty, you never stick to a plan.

“I know I’ve lost weight, I can see it”.
Yes Kirsty, you have, you have lost a few stone, since FOUR years ago, your before pictures are OLD. You have lost absolutely nothing since. How much longer are you going to persistently post before pictures from FOUR years ago????

Zero progress made in 2020 yet still banging on about consistency, mindset and focus - when you have NONE.

You are no longer losing any weight. You haven’t lost anything this year and you’ve been at home with nothing to do for most of it.

You are now piling the pounds on because, newsflash, people who want to lose weight don’t when they eat out all the time.

I’m also lighter than I was 4 years ago but I don’t post comparison photos every single bleeping day. Why? Because it’s old news.

Maybe her Handsome challenged her on the comments being turned off after reading on here 🤷🏻‍♀️
something has tipped her over the edge!
I think the comments are off because she actually has something to do with her days now and she can’t police Instagram constantly. She can’t be on her phone all day at work.

“YOUR not going to back to the old you”

a) it’s YOU’RE
b) yes you will, keep eating fry ups, fish and chips, pizzas, Chinese takeaways and you absolutely will.

Penfold’s mum is liking her posts now so that’s another reason the comments are off. She’s got to keep face with the in-laws.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That amazing moju shite clearly doesn’t do the trick being that she’s never away from Costa for her morning coffee. Hahah shots of orange juice... she’s wilding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boyfriend tells her all the time she’s lost weight? He’s barely known her a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the hell are Fred, Margaret and Andrew? 😂😂
Not her mates cause she don’t have any.
Her boyfriend has told her she’s lost weight so must be true granted she’s lost 4 stone but nothing this year it’s October now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The caption on today’s comparison post is so painful to read, grammatically. As people have already mentioned, the YOUR instead of YOU’RE is painful but also, she uses an open bracket and never uses a closed one after!! She genuinely needs to have some English lessons 😂

Reactions: 4
The caption on today’s comparison post is so painful to read, grammatically. As people have already mentioned, the YOUR instead of YOU’RE is painful but also, she uses an open bracket and never uses a closed one after!! She genuinely needs to have some English lessons 😂
It’s actually shocking.

Reactions: 3
Love the fact that Spice Entice sent her a load of crap and she gave a heap of it to her boyfriend because he can cook and she can't.

What a hunfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You just need to believe you will lose weight.... No you need to be in a calorie deficit and be honest about what you eat.
My boyfriend tells me I've lost weight.... It's been 4 weeks and you gained the last 2 so he's lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You just need to believe you will lose weight.... No you need to be in a calorie deficit and be honest about what you eat.
My boyfriend tells me I've lost weight.... It's been 4 weeks and you gained the last 2 so he's lying.
My boyfriend has assured me that I've lost approximately 11st but every body shows it differently guys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.