Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is literally no difference in her current face to face. May as well be two pictures taken seconds apart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This one just shows how she works angles. On the jacket one she looks like a size 14 or something. Whereas the first one is how she actually looks. Kirsty hun, take every photo like the left one and then when you ‘lose’ you’ll actually see the difference 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see what was said on her post with the black dress? It had five comments so I went to look and it then said commenting is turned off for this post 🙄

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see what was said on her post with the black dress? It had five comments so I went to look and it then said commenting is turned off for this post 🙄
Oh no, I seen that about 15 mins ago and had 4 "looking amazing hun" comments!! Missed it! How childish is she, if someone says something negative (but probably true 😂) why doesn't she address it instead of turning off comments or deleting them?

I wonder if she’ll tidy herself up when she gets to work because for her first two days she’s not exactly looked work ready. Especially considering she’s just got the job after not doing anything literally all year.

Reactions: 2
It's not that uncommon in London/surrounding for people to stay with family for as long as possible - especially if the alternative is paying high rent for shared accommodation. Even if you aren't saving for a place of your own, it means you have money to live a life. But she does jack tit. I'd be expecting her to buy clothes, gadgets, decent exercise equipment, get her hair done regularly, eat out in nice restaurants or something.... But no. Does sod all for months, other than eat Magnums and have the occasional Harry Ramsdens.

Reactions: 6
I saw it - it was someone pointing out her post was a copy and paste from the internet and her “family and friends” hadn’t said it to her as it was off the internet 🤣

This is someone from here right? 😂 it’s on her face to face photo which is basically spot the difference.
Spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep saying she’s been out of work 8 months, didn’t she get made redundant in Dec?

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep saying she’s been out of work 8 months, didn’t she get made redundant in Dec?
I think she got a different job in jan but lost it pretty quickly, she’s tripping up on her own lies again

I wonder if she’ll tidy herself up when she gets to work because for her first two days she’s not exactly looked work ready. Especially considering she’s just got the job after not doing anything literally all year.
Today’s dress was much better than yesterday’s though. The length and style of the dress actually suited her height and size. From that angle of the photo at least! It may be a different story from the side 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.