Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funkedupfairy

I'm suffering second hand embarrassment watching her live

She acts like a friend not a parent, also you just got a load of cash out and you're scamming a bus fare. Teaching your kids well there 👏

Reactions: 5

imfromtiktok

Yes it’s official they are back together and k is moving Telford to be with L 🙈 I mean they can’t really moan about anyone having an opinion because when they kicked off they wanted people to take sides 😂 I will be watching with my pop corn though when it kicks off again between them. Too much has been said and done from each of them against each other so won’t be long before one of them brings it up 😂 and the list is long with what they have said about each other to the whole of tiktok 🙈😂

Hunnyangel

Ha ha I do that too sometimes listen to the live and come here to read the gossip, people need to stop gifting, Linda said last night someone had been really generous and brought something/s from their wish list and were going to surprise the kids but k had to go hospital so don't know what has been brought
I don’t get where this lot (I mean all the beggars on tt) get off and think ppl should pay and buy stuff for them 24/7 hope Hmrc and dwp amd councils have been made aware of these two though 🤮

BananaRama

Chatty Member
The fact she plasters her kids all over TikTok, shares their school, her job/workplace, her location, gives her address and numbers and their whole life - asks her followers to follow them for gifts is ok but reporting on here that her son posting alcohol and showing what a shit mum she is, is wrong. Ok. Go figure. And get that fucking mandem off talking shit. Can’t be bothered to mansplain to him that this is female bitching and he’s better off being in the kitchen and leaving these attention seeking wasters to go back to their high school life where now they are the bullies not the being bullied.

Nero

Yesterday she told us she wasn’t going to be going live until next week because she’s busy and going away with her boys. 3 lives later she’s now meeting her birth mother and seeing her Friday. The woman talks sh*t and is obsessed with an audience, it’s the only thing that keeps her going.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Fuck off are they getting married 🤣🤣🤣

Lindas face is like wtf are you doing but ill go along with it

Last edited:
  • Haha

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Yes I heard it faggots and muppets and it’s just all gay she said 🙄
And that’s what’s wrong she’ll claim she can get away with using these words because she’s a lesbian but naaaaa the offensive words regardless of who says them the hypocrite

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shell always turn it around on someone else always! She never stands up and takes responsibility for what she's done.

What she done to these poor girls is absolutely disgusting

NorthernCat

Big rants today. Tattle means nothing to her. K we know you are always checking here. Your ego is too big to not 🙈

srz90

VIP Member
JESUS H FUCK!!!
That is so messed up, why the fuck would you leave ya child at home while you go off to live with a woman you can't stand?
LMFAO at her calling L's stench trench that! 😭 Friggin howlin! Bet K's looks like a pipe bombs gone off in a pack of ham! 👀😂
My goodness why are these scruffy cunts allowed houses? Using the bathroom floor as a ash tray? 😭😭 Pure sick bet it smells lovely!
Why the fuck would that girl pay for K's shit? What the hell is wrong with her life?
Gotta say her calling L Mr edd (horse) was funny! 😂 Any more ☕ hehehe
She’s a right one to call Linda mr edd when she herself could chew an apple through a letterbox with her own gnashers

• Haha

Mummyof3_84

Omfg. Her insta post. She sayin she spent so much time in TikTok it basically took her away from her kids who needed her most an she lucky to become a mum again twice. Ffs love u spend a few days with ur kids an u feeling that wow.

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
So she hasn’t got time to go food shopping but as time to sit on live for hours and she’s so skint but can afford mcdonalds that’s definitely been paid for from her gifts and paypals and surely if she got off her lives she could do a online shop she’s pathetic like we don’t fit in shopping around doing all the other stuff that involves running a household,kids and working.and that fake voice wtf

imfromtiktok

Is she thay skint she's starting doong her tops again... fucking hell people must be so damn stupid wasting their money on that shit!!

Definitely something going on with them too
the comments on the screen shot asking if her cat ran away 😂😂😂 wonder why it ran away 🤔😂 the other cat probs told it what she does to little kittens 😂

• Haha