KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would as well and do it on live at the same time. Got to get the attention where you can I suppose
It just sounds like one of those reality shows where you know it’s scripted everytime she’s talking to them. Sometimes if they unexpectedly walk In the room she will switch the live off. Strange woman

Reactions: 5
I don't watch her lives often I find her depressing and she lies so much I don't ever know if what she is saying is true or not. Also does she ever cook? I don't think I have ever seen her cook a roast, stew, sausage and mash, spag bol, lasagne, even frozen chips and nuggets? Maybe I just miss it when she cooks. Surely those boys don't have take away every day. That is so unhealthy for them. Makes them expect it I mean they are spoilt brats and she does buy their love. I'm no Delia Smith but my kids have a balanced diet. She isn't teaching them any life skills either

Reactions: 2
Is she for real, the eldest been searched by the police, ok, no further action, then he brings 6 friends over, she has them on live coming in. And says are you in a gang? Bloody obvious he is, then starts going on about him spoiling his Jordans, and tracksuit, she spent £400 on. I am sorry but why spend that much, She says he is grounded, but let's the friends come in.
No wonder she has to beg.

Reactions: 5
She treats that macer as a mate not her child. I hope my son wouldn’t just traipse in with 6 mates without asking. My son is only a year younger than him and I haven’t experienced any of what she has. Some of those kids sounded a lot lot older than her son id be very suspicious why they’d want to be hanging around with a young 13/14 yr old

Reactions: 4
And people are still giving her money she’s a joke and a disgrace to genuine people struggling

Reactions: 1
She treats that macer as a mate not her child. I hope my son wouldn’t just traipse in with 6 mates without asking. My son is only a year younger than him and I haven’t experienced any of what she has. Some of those kids sounded a lot lot older than her son id be very suspicious why they’d want to be hanging around with a young 13/14 yr old
Yes they did look older.
Last night, she was going on about she is having a child free weekend, as youngest is away, though not staying with dad, so she says. She kept saying to the eldest, I am having a child free weekend, go up stairs. So what the hell is he? You can't have a child free weekend cause one is away. Honestly she could be spending it with him, and doing things with him, he is still young to be doing things with her. But like you said, she treats him like a friend.
I had to switch off, as she really does anger me.

And people are still giving her money she’s a joke and a disgrace to genuine people struggling
Still gifting her yes.

You could tell they were older than 12. Her lad looked soo young compared to them. As a mother myself I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that. It’s not good when they start hanging around in an older crowd.

You could tell they were older than 12. Her lad looked soo young compared to them. As a mother myself I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that. It’s not good when they start hanging around in an older crowd.
I totally agree, my nephew started to do this, till his parents put a stop it. I wont go into detail, but they were making him do all sorts. Wasn't good at all.

Nope and as she just found out as the police were apparently looking for her son. I mean that is not normal why would you even find that funny

She’s just said all the kids have gone out now!
He’s 12! Why on earth is she allowing him to walk the streets in the dark?! 😡 She just let’s him do whatever he wants and it’s gonna come back and bite her in the arse!

Reactions: 3
Nope and as she just found out as the police were apparently looking for her son. I mean that is not normal why would you even find that funny
Not funny at all. Yesterday she was going on about if there is going to be a war, we might as well do whatever we want, she said I might go shop lifting. He then said oh yes me too, she said no you won't. But why say that on live and in front of him. He will think it's OK to do it.

She’s just said all the kids have gone out now!
He’s 12! Why on earth is she allowing him to walk the streets in the dark?! 😡 She just let’s him do whatever he wants and it’s gonna come back and bite her in the arse!
He does roam out at night, she must think its normal thing. As long as she is having piece and quiet, don't think she is bothered. But I agree it will do, why are the police searching him?
If that was me, I would be trying to find out from the police.

I totally agree, my nephew started to do this, till his parents put a stop it. I wont go into detail, but they were making him do all sorts. Wasn't good at all.
Absolutely from experience I won’t go into too much but my daughters ex bf had been groomed and she needed protection herself. He’s now in jail at 16 for a serious crime provoked him by his gang members all over WEED. She needs to realise her kid is out smoking weed with his friends before it’s too late and put a stop to it quick especially when him and his m8s are being searched already. My daughter fell into the wrong crowd. I no from experience. We all make mistakes but we need to protect our kids Katie if you’re reading this honestly, no hating, just please try work something out with him for all your families sakes

Absolutely from experience I won’t go into too much but my daughters ex bf had been groomed and she needed protection herself. He’s now in jail at 16 for a serious crime provoked him by his gang members all over WEED. She needs to realise her kid is out smoking weed with his friends before it’s too late and put a stop to it quick especially when him and his m8s are being searched already. My daughter fell into the wrong crowd. I no from experience. We all make mistakes but we need to protect our kids Katie if you’re reading this honestly, no hating, just please try work something out with him for all your families sakes
And yours and your sons of course

And yours and your sons of course
She’s probably that mum that buys it for them but makes them do it at hers so she knows there safe and not up to all sorts

We all know she’s a tit mum I mean she lets his gf sleep over in his bed an left them for weekend. WTF DOES THAT!!!!!

Reactions: 3
We all know she’s a tit mum I mean she lets his gf sleep over in his bed an left them for weekend. WTF DOES THAT!!!!!
I can’t sleep if I leave my 19yr old daughter alone over night and I harass her non stop making sure she switched everything off etc. Never have I left her before the age of 18. How the hell does she leave a 14 year old for a whole weekend 🙄

I can’t sleep if I leave my 19yr old daughter alone over night and I harass her non stop making sure she switched everything off etc. Never have I left her before the age of 18. How the hell does she leave a 14 year old for a whole weekend 🙄
Don’t even think he’s 14 yet is he?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.