KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Linda has obviously seen the screenshots and isn’t bothered? She’s just as bad! Katie loves contacting the police 😂

Reactions: 2
She likes to waste the emergency services time doesn't she? The police have better things to be doing, but silly reporting it as this whole thread is talking about them committing fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She likes to waste the emergency services time doesn't she? The police have better things to be doing, but silly reporting it as this whole thread is talking about them committing fraud
I’m pretty sure she’s phoned the police on tattle before 😂

But L does need to slap the ‘sloppy’ out of k, who doesn’t relate to women 😂

• Haha
She’s actually called the police on Kirsty as she knows Kirsty's address. Not sure what they would do anyway since it wasn’t her who put all the SS out there?
Im sure they would rather look into beastiality than a few text message exchanges

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think she’s the one needing the police called on her, but most people aren’t grasses for things that don’t concern them or that aren’t that serious, she should really take a look at herself. Of course Linda isn’t arsed she’s just the same as Katie take from people what they can, that probably turns Linda on the fact Katie can rinse money off people because guess who it’ll be going on. THEM

She’s actually called the police on Kirsty as she knows Kirsty's address. Not sure what they would do anyway since it wasn’t her who put all the SS out there?
Im sure they would rather look into beastiality than a few text message exchanges
I’ve seen it too many times over the years on all platforms, literally nothing they can do. Sooner they realise that the better. ‘Hello police please, yes I’d like to report screenshots being posted of me conning a girl out of money, that was meant to be private, I didn’t want to be caught out’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve seen it too many times over the years on all platforms, literally nothing they can do. Sooner they realise that the better. ‘Hello police please, yes I’d like to report screenshots being posted of me conning a girl out of money, that was meant to be private, I didn’t want to be caught out’
Imagine going to Uni for years or doing a low paid apprenticeship to get into the police where your dream is to help and serve and all day you deal with TikTok fights 😂 Like, I’d give up my badge and walk away at that point.
Katie will be on panic mode now, she’s going to trying to do everything she can to make Linda believe her not actual SS. IF the police do come to Kirsty’s. I doubt it but IF. Then I’m sure they would be interested to hear there’s a 12 year old left behind in Oxford. Safeguarding issues right there. People in glass houses …. She needs to be careful.

• Haha
This makes me giggle. How someone went into lindas live this morning saying have you seen tattle page. Even though this account was fake. Then one of her friends said Linda have you seen this and that. Then linda asked what Katie blocked the fake account straight away the girl was going to send screen shots. Then Katie said ill go and have a look now she went onto this page. All Katie managed was the washing machine. Then kinda said is that it that's pathetic. No darling katie only telling you what you want to hear.
Linda said she rather hear off others what's in this page then actually wasting her breathe reading. Yet katie rang the police lmfao! If she's rang the police then she's grassed on herself the stupid birch. She thinks by saying she's trying the police people will stop. No sweetie. We are trying to tell people what you are. A SKANK!!

• Haha
Imagine going to Uni for years or doing a low paid apprenticeship to get into the police where your dream is to help and serve and all day you deal with TikTok fights 😂 Like, I’d give up my badge and walk away at that point.
Katie will be on panic mode now, she’s going to trying to do everything she can to make Linda believe her not actual SS. IF the police do come to Kirsty’s. I doubt it but IF. Then I’m sure they would be interested to hear there’s a 12 year old left behind in Oxford. Safeguarding issues right there. People in glass houses …. She needs to be careful.
Very true Tbh I really don’t think she was even on the phone to the police. Ks pretended to be on the phone before on live not long ago and it rang 😂k ran out the room 😂😂Ls face when it happened😅 oopes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Very true Tbh I really don’t think she was even on the phone to the police. Ks pretended to be on the phone before on live not long ago and it rang 😂k ran out the room 😂😂Ls face when it happened😅 oopes
I seen that happen too lol

• Haha
So damn pathetic wasting hospital time , and now the police. Grow up for duck sakes. They'll be back on later begging for gifts again

Reactions: 5
This makes me giggle. How someone went into lindas live this morning saying have you seen tattle page. Even though this account was fake. Then one of her friends said Linda have you seen this and that. Then linda asked what Katie blocked the fake account straight away the girl was going to send screen shots. Then Katie said ill go and have a look now she went onto this page. All Katie managed was the washing machine. Then kinda said is that it that's pathetic. No darling katie only telling you what you want to hear.
Linda said she rather hear off others what's in this page then actually wasting her breathe reading. Yet katie rang the police lmfao! If she's rang the police then she's grassed on herself the stupid birch. She thinks by saying she's trying the police people will stop. No sweetie. We are trying to tell people what you are. A SKANK!!
I read this wrong earlier but now it makes sense as I was on that live also, from k looking on tattle to ringing the police she got through really quickly, from previous experience you don't get through that quick as it's so busy, so I don't think she was on the phone after all, plus you have to say what location you are and none of that was said.

No doubt Katie will blame everyone else rather than hold her hands up and admit she’s a con artist smelly scamming witch. How does she think she can treat people like that. The drama of her foot last night and people asking this morning and her just being like it’s fineeeee like she wasn’t crying like a baby at the hospital wasting their time last night too 😭 I used to actually like Linda but Katie’s rubbing off on her and she’s getting worse but I really hope she’s woke up to how bad Katie treats people to get what she wants.

Also if they have separated I hope to god they don’t slander each other and drag each other down again, as much as it’s entertaining the kids suffer awful because they two go in zombie rage modes.

• Haha
No doubt Katie will blame everyone else rather than hold her hands up and admit she’s a con artist smelly scamming witch. How does she think she can treat people like that. The drama of her foot last night and people asking this morning and her just being like it’s fineeeee like she wasn’t crying like a baby at the hospital wasting their time last night too 😭 I used to actually like Linda but Katie’s rubbing off on her and she’s getting worse but I really hope she’s woke up to how bad Katie treats people to get what she wants.

Also if they have separated I hope to god they don’t slander each other and drag each other down again, as much as it’s entertaining the kids suffer awful because they two go in zombie rage modes.
If they have broken up (again) in theory L shouldn't be annoyed as they weren't together, which makes me wonder if they were back talking and L thought there was a future for them but in fact K was seeing that other girl and getting money off of her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.