KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making a tiktok saying she's going to clean linda kitchen. Just bleeping clean it. You don't need to make a masstive deal out of it..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she making a tiktok saying she's going to clean linda kitchen. Just bleeping clean it. You don't need to make a masstive deal out of it..
😂😂 never seen that kitchen so clean I don’t think😂 but Check out the wish list though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes done the kitchen. It will be hanging next few hours..

Why the duck are people giving them gifts for stupid muppet.

Reactions: 2
So what she done the kitchen?! She lives there now so it’s her responsibility aswell 🤣
Linda said on her live that her oldest daughter has been playing up the last few days, no surprise really. Poor little love probably so confused 🥲

• Sad
When they were saying ooo we can get the kids bunk beds now etc. Wouldnt even go for metal wood is better..

Yeah I seen she has changed yuk!!!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone just seen k live. Ppl sayin u ok u looked scared. Then like magic she goes quiet an lookd scared when L comes near her she flinched. Then L said come on we goin on joint account. I dnt like either of them but I kniw L an I know she is controlling an manipulative as well

Someone commented on their live about k leaving one of her boys behind! Dont know if that's true though they didn't respond to it

• Wow
It's like she made that tiktok last night about cleaning lindas kitchen. Like she's a messy fucker ( which she is ) I wouldn't like someone doing that to me. Would make me feel crappy!

Hardly see Linda get off her backside. Always katie helping the kids or getting linda something. Like Linda screamed at her daughter this morning. Bonkers. Katie news she's making the biggest mistake of her life!

Please tell me one of her boys isn't staying with their dad or something. Cause the other week Katie said he's left the boys and moved on and doing hes own thing...

Never know the truth never will do either. Because all they can talk is bullshit

It's like she made that tiktok last night about cleaning lindas kitchen. Like she's a messy fucker ( which she is ) I wouldn't like someone doing that to me. Would make me feel crappy!

Hardly see Linda get off her backside. Always katie helping the kids or getting linda something. Like Linda screamed at her daughter this morning. Bonkers. Katie news she's making the biggest mistake of her life!

Please tell me one of her boys isn't staying with their dad or something. Cause the other week Katie said he's left the boys and moved on and doing hes own thing...

Never know the truth never will do either. Because all they can talk is bullshit
Yeah I don’t think Ks eldest is there

And she's still wearing the same top on but putting a jumper over top 🤢

Her oldest boy is there with them

Wow... Katie if your going to whisper do it bit more sly.. if we have a lion we can get this and that lmao bleeping pathetic

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
I’m going to say no one is moving in with anyone. It’s half term and they’ve gone for a holiday, although her kids are never at school so holidays make no difference. I don’t believe anyone would give up a council house in Oxfordshire to live in someone else’s house in Telford. The drama will
come soon and ‘that’ video of the cat and the nipple will do the rounds again, Riley and Hannah will join in the drama too. Popcorn ready. I’ve missed these guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think it's absolute bullshit ... she wouldn't give up a house to move in with someone no chance in hell... shes probably staying for a bit then she'll be going back to her place.. course hannah will get her 5ps worth. She can say fhck all to be honest she's another begger...i waiting for all this to go bang lmao

Yeah I think it's absolute bullshit ... she wouldn't give up a house to move in with someone no chance in hell... shes probably staying for a bit then she'll be going back to her place.. course hannah will get her 5ps worth. She can say fhck all to be honest she's another begger...i waiting for all this to go bang lmao
At first I was slowly believing k really loves L but now I’m starting to wonder if she has gone over there to start lookin like a victim after the live that was just on

Shes taken her cats though surely you wouldn't take them if you don't plan on staying. But then it's K anything can happen.

I’m going to say no one is moving in with anyone. It’s half term and they’ve gone for a holiday, although her kids are never at school so holidays make no difference. I don’t believe anyone would give up a council house in Oxfordshire to live in someone else’s house in Telford. The drama will
come soon and ‘that’ video of the cat and the nipple will do the rounds again, Riley and Hannah will join in the drama too. Popcorn ready. I’ve missed these guys 😂
Oh I canne wait for Hannah to say her bit 😭 be bleeping hilarious!
She prob have someone house sitting and told L a load of bullshit. You can't move that quick with a council place, takes time, paper work to fill in. So my quess is she's still got her home as a backup when tit goes down lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.