KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the wig for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

New she would come back lmao

Funny how linda painted her house changed stuff then this silly fuxker does the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes lonely.. more like she hasn't got anyone to duck over and hurt
Are people still decorating their whole house grey? As with the wig at least get one that looks natural and not so much a wig

Reactions: 2
If someones doing something someone else has to follow like a flipping sheep...

Ohh noo your wigs look shocking honestly. She doesn't even line the wig to her forehead hair line. She covers it all over her new tattoo shocking 🙈🙈🤣🤣

She will forever be lonely. She is a tit friend. Look what she did to Niamh. She also accused one of her friends of R-ing her. Swear she forgets that people remember things.

Reactions: 3
I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep away. She got nothing from Instagram, hardly anyone watched her. This woman needs drama and there is no better place than Tik tok for that

Reactions: 1
Just seen she’s back wtf 🤬 more lies and more drama and definitely more begging

I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep away. She got nothing from Instagram, hardly anyone watched her. This woman needs drama and there is no better place than Tik tok for that
U mean she didn’t get gifts from insta 😂

She’s a pathological liar. Her constant need for validation from strangers while claiming she has the best life screams low self esteem but also slight narcissism in there. Her followers were cash cows nothing more. She used and abused her status on TikTok, causing drama then walking away and leaving some poor mug to take the fall. She shaved her head for a poorly boy? Cause your short hair being shaved off is going to help pay for him/bills and make awareness isn’t it? Stupid twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And remember when she says she's given 1000's of pounds to charity. She's not once even money to any fucker. But expects people to fund her life.. duck off... she looks rough as duck

And remember when she says she's given 1000's of pounds to charity. She's not once even money to any fucker. But expects people to fund her life.. duck off... she looks rough as duck
she lies constantly she said that she’d never give to charity she’s so full of tit, she’s selfish it’s always been about her and she’ll never change

It doesn’t surprise me they are friends. I do think it’s not as much friends friends. They share a bond with Niamh brother being K’s eldest dad. So it’s more of a family relationship. And I do believe Niamh sees Katie. Like sees her for what she actually is, but when you have someone who bonds you together that can really muddy the waters.
I knew Katie would be back, she’s too self absorbed and narcissistic to stay away. Her smug face with her wanky teeth just absolutely irritate me, but with the OG’s to K’s lies still hanging around - she’ll never live what she did down.

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t surprise me they are friends. I do think it’s not as much friends friends. They share a bond with Niamh brother being K’s eldest dad. So it’s more of a family relationship. And I do believe Niamh sees Katie. Like sees her for what she actually is, but when you have someone who bonds you together that can really muddy the waters.
I knew Katie would be back, she’s too self absorbed and narcissistic to stay away. Her smug face with her wanky teeth just absolutely irritate me, but with the OG’s to K’s lies still hanging around - she’ll never live what she did down.
Oh yes, I forgot about N brother being the eldest dad.
Just seen her latest video about being positive on the app, as a cruel word can tip someone over the edge. Sorry but what about what she called that lovely lady.
Obviously forgotten about that. But that's her all over.
Am I wrong in thinking that she was supposed to be having a tattoo done for that little boy, in the charity event. Didn't he want a dragon/ dinosaur and his name. And she did keep saying she was getting it done. And everyone lashing all over her for being so generous etc. Not seen anything about that. Or have I got it wrong? Maybe another charity thing she was involved with. As I noticed she has had another tattoo though.

Oh yes, I forgot about N brother being the eldest dad.
Just seen her latest video about being positive on the app, as a cruel word can tip someone over the edge. Sorry but what about what she called that lovely lady.
Obviously forgotten about that. But that's her all over.
Am I wrong in thinking that she was supposed to be having a tattoo done for that little boy, in the charity event. Didn't he want a dragon/ dinosaur and his name. And she did keep saying she was getting it done. And everyone lashing all over her for being so generous etc. Not seen anything about that. Or have I got it wrong? Maybe another charity thing she was involved with. As I noticed she has had another tattoo though.
Yes I noticed wonder who she got to pay for that x

Niamh’s brother being Katie’s eldest child’s dad? Where did you hear that from? That’s a lie! Silly question of course they said that!

See her gifts are back on lol 😂 that didn’t last long, now moaning about working and paying for childcare back to playing the victim for gifts wtf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.