KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are text messages between Katie and Kirsty. I don’t think they need much explaining 😂
This is truly disgusting how she played that girl, there should be laws against stuff like this, it's deceitful with full intent of using this poor lass for financial gain. I feel so sorry for this Kirsty woman.
Katie is evil! I really wish her followers could see all this, it's heartbreaking, that poor girl must be heartbroken 😢.
Karma! I'm a firm believer in it! And something major will come bite Katie on the arse and she won't see it coming! Fucker thinks she's so smart!
Us gay women don't claim Katie!!!!

Reactions: 4
😂😂 L on live crying because her mum won't look after her brat so she can go shopping spending their beggy money!
You made a choice ya daft slag to have 4 kids No one else YOU! ya can't expect anyone else to look after them when you demand! Doesn't ya mum already look after your oldest lad?
She saying her youngest screams and screams, well L if you brought them up right in the first place, you wouldn't have a brat on your hands would you?
As if she's just said she don't do drugs! 😂😭😂 My goodness! You're an embarrassment! Totally howlin watching her ahahahahaha!!!

Reactions: 3
😂😂 L on live crying because her mum won't look after her brat so she can go shopping spending their beggy money!
You made a choice ya daft slag to have 4 kids No one else YOU! ya can't expect anyone else to look after them when you demand! Doesn't ya mum already look after your oldest lad?
She saying her youngest screams and screams, well L if you brought them up right in the first place, you wouldn't have a brat on your hands would you?
As if she's just said she don't do drugs! 😂😭😂 My goodness! You're an embarrassment! Totally howlin watching her ahahahahaha!!!
Showing what she's brought with everyone else's money

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh now linda spent all her money. Now she got to make people feel sorry for her so they sent her gift. Why can't people seee this!! Wake the duck up

Reactions: 5
Both a disgrace

These are text messages between Katie and Kirsty. I don’t think they need much explaining 😂
She’s dangerous she’s a pathological liar and only thinks of herself swear she seriously shouldn’t be near kids the way she is, and saying she as no family but then showing off her mum and brothers she’s not normal

Attachments

And before Katie states it wasn’t her that sent them…
Both a disgrace

She’s dangerous she’s a pathological liar and only thinks of herself swear she seriously shouldn’t be near kids the way she is, and saying she as no family but then showing off her mum and brothers she’s not normal
I love this TikTok account 😂

duck man. Imagine being more concerned about K being in hospital AGAIN than you were your own son 😂 K running to hospital rather than facing what she’s read on Tattle.

• Haha

duck man. Imagine being more concerned about K being in hospital AGAIN than you were your own son 😂 K running to hospital rather than facing what she’s read on Tattle.
Swear she’s got munchausen she’s a drama queen she’ll be wanting more gifts she’ll never change she’s devious

Reactions: 4

Tryin to get the sympathy vote before tattle exposes her fir the manipulator she is

Linda moaning about the hospital being rammed and it’s people like Katie that make it that way! It’s just a complete deflection from what’s been put out on what she’s said about Linda 😂

Teddy knocked a tin on her toes, now poor Teddy is going to be treated badly, he clearly wants feeding

• Sad
How pathetic was that… she’s a complete drain on the nhs.

Linda is vile with those kids and animals wonder if she needs a joint but she can’t sit in bed if the kids are outside, why do a tiktok live when Linda should be looking after the kids and Katie needs to get urgent medical attention lol 😂 she’s a big baby never seen anything like it

• Haha
She’s absolutely disgusting (well they both are) but I really hope k gets her comeuppance soon! I can’t stand her and have always been able to see straight through her 😡

K said her bone was hanging out, she showed her toes and admittedly swollen but no bone there or blood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.