KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something… she sent him away?
The time she woke up and he’d sneaked out with his mates after midnight. Said he was t in bed the next morning. She sent him to stay with a family member or someone cuz she couldn’t cope with the situation herself clearly

I honestly believe she’s kitted her son out in drug money also you never see her doing a big shop like ya supposed to when you have kids, even if she can’t cook ya still go and do a food shop

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's just taken £500 out of her bank to spend on her kids. Thought she was skint??
[
Drug dealing again probably
The time she woke up and he’d sneaked out with his mates after midnight. Said he was t in bed the next morning. She sent him to stay with a family member or someone cuz she couldn’t cope with the situation herself clearly

I honestly believe she’s kitted her son out in drug money also you never see her doing a big shop like ya supposed to when you have kids, even if she can’t cook ya still go and do a food shop
definitely! Who gets a load of cash out when you would just use your card round the shops. Very fishy 😂 and I don’t mean Linda’s knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, what parent , who does work full time (not sure if k works full time but that doesn’t matter) you still wouldn’t afford to give 300 to one of the kids with that job. Gunna definitely grow up expecting there partners to give give give while they do nothin apart from be ungrateful adults

Oh and k has only put she’s ‘taken’ to show Linda she’s trying to keep the other lesbians away

Reactions: 1
Yeah, what parent , who does work full time (not sure if k works full time but that doesn’t matter) you still wouldn’t afford to give 300 to one of the kids with that job. Gunna definitely grow up expecting there partners to give give give while they do nothin apart from be ungrateful adults

Oh and k has only put she’s ‘taken’ to show Linda she’s trying to keep the other lesbians away
It’s clear they bk together she was L live an she was defending K.

Yeah I’ve a feeling they are ‘secretly’ bk together lol

Now they know we know,,,they’re gunna start doing pretend TikToks to us about each other, only it’s not pretend lol 😂

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve a feeling they are ‘secretly’ bk together lol

Now they know we know,,,they’re gunna start doing pretend TikToks to us about each other, only it’s not pretend lol 😂
They both make me Ill af, delusional reprobates absolute scum both of them. Protect your bleeping kids from your shitshow! There’s trouble ahead and I for one can’t wait for the disaster again but fml I feel for they poor kids.

Defending K but yet she’s the one who’s gave most the bad information to everyone about her 😂 make it make sense pleaseeeee

Reactions: 2

It’s all been put in her PayPal for her dead cat(not) and these idiots believe her bullshit she’ll get the cash out so it’s not in her bank too long so she won’t get caught scamming the system

They both make me Ill af, delusional reprobates absolute scum both of them. Protect your bleeping kids from your shitshow! There’s trouble ahead and I for one can’t wait for the disaster again but fml I feel for they poor kids.

Defending K but yet she’s the one who’s gave most the bad information to everyone about her 😂 make it make sense pleaseeeee
Haha I kniw. She was sayin trolls are sayin k shouldn’t b around kids so L said Katie is a great mum she is allowed round kids I trust her with my kids. Ermmmm darling she put ur kids on dark web she wanted to adopt two an not the other. She mocked ur daughter to her face an made her cry. But hey I went bk to her after that so why not go bk after her reporting u to ss an callin u a absuser

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Haha I kniw. She was sayin trolls are sayin k shouldn’t b around kids so L said Katie is a great mum she is allowed round kids I trust her with my kids. Ermmmm darling she put ur kids on dark web she wanted to adopt two an not the other. She mocked ur daughter to her face an made her cry. But hey I went bk to her after that so why not go bk after her reporting u to ss an callin u a absuser
I think L is proving how unreal she is now by backtracking all the tit she’s spouted before about K 😂 make sure people have got receipts ready we all know L likes a good receipt.

She’s changed her tune 🙄 dark web? I must of missed something 😳

It’s all been put in her PayPal for her dead cat(not) and these idiots believe her bullshit she’ll get the cash out so it’s not in her bank too long so she won’t get caught scamming the system
This comment is probably the reason she’s now coming off tt😂😂 you’ve made her arse drop 😂

Reactions: 3
What she means is she’s coming off tiktok for the rest of the night. She’ll be back tomorrow and state she has been offline for 5 days. The usual.

Reactions: 6
Claiming she’s being bullied or trolled
Makes me giggle when she spouts about all the hate comments, shouting Where's my mods, mods get blocking, and there's literally no hate comments at all, she hardly even gets comments on her videos just the usual few licky bums telling her she's amazing or how much they love her tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.