KatieBailey #2 A beg, a narcissist & a pathological liar, girl needs bigger pants cause that on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now changed her number.. she must have some stash of SIM cards.. I do feel for Linda,she moved her whole house around for Katie. Just to be tit on.

She’s actually on live sayin she don’t ask for gifts and tells people not to gift her… WTAF

Reactions: 4
She’s now changed her number.. she must have some stash of SIM cards.. I do feel for Linda,she moved her whole house around for Katie. Just to be tit on.

She’s actually on live sayin she don’t ask for gifts and tells people not to gift her… WTAF
She’s a liar she said on live I’ll go shopping tomorrow with the gift money hmrc need to take a close look at tiktok it makes a mockery of genuine desperate people in genuine need then allows the beggars to do what they want

Reactions: 2
She’s a liar she said on live I’ll go shopping tomorrow with the gift money hmrc need to take a close look at tiktok it makes a mockery of genuine desperate people in genuine need then allows the beggars to do what they want
She’s a master manipulator,and i agree,who ever she has ran to,was defo planned.

Reactions: 3
K live now. The way she’s speaking about L when she’s the one who cheated just proves she doesn’t give a f#ck about L and that she’s guilty

Sat there lying about her new number 😂😂😂😂

K live now. The way she’s speaking about L when she’s the one who cheated just proves she doesn’t give a f#ck about L and that she’s guilty

Sat there lying about her new number 😂😂😂😂
She’s got no new number.. again,compulsive liar.

An iPhone 12 and two Nintendo switches.. she must be so proud of herself. Dirty scummy begger,constantly poor mouthing and makin out she has nothing. She boils my blood

Reactions: 4
This makes menso angry how she can break someone's hard use them then laugh and joke like nothings happened. Making a woman feel worthless shocking narcissist at its best

Means your blocked

K said she never left her oldest boy with her brother, her brother has videos of him with her son, and L showed the room and there is only one bed you can see he never went

This makes menso angry how she can break someone's hard use them then laugh and joke like nothings happened. Making a woman feel worthless shocking narcissist at its best

Means your blocked
Oh I never even said anything on there just watched lol

Reactions: 1
Shes in Liverpool?

I want to smack her in the mouth what she's doing.. how can sit laugh and joke about sex toys. When she's hurt 2 woman!

Shes got over it very fast. Wonder who her next victim is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she seriously think Maxine is her friend 😏 Katie Katie watch out for the snakes 😂

Reactions: 2
Shes in Liverpool?

I want to smack her in the mouth what she's doing.. how can sit laugh and joke about sex toys. When she's hurt 2 woman!

Shes got over it very fast. Wonder who her next victim is!!
She a narcissist they don’t know how to feel remorse . That’s why L and Kirsty fell for Katie so easily , they both not long got out of domestic violence relationship them self and both are vulnerable girls , Katie knows who to target and who she can control . I just both hope the girls can grow from this and anyone that’s next in K line are good at reading the red flags 🚩 early 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.