Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Ok like I said I can’t stand Katie but how do you know she’s pacified him with food and always has? Do you know her personally or are you just going by the few minutes you see in Instagram?
Have you ever watched her shows? Every time Harvey wanted her attention she pointed him to the kitchen and the stores of harmful snacks. On one show when he was about 13 one of the kids went to the kitchen for a treat, opened a drawer, and the deep drawer was jam packed with chocolate bars. Literally hundreds ... it was ridiculous.:eek: I think it was Princess. Anyway she said to camera "This is Harvey's drawer but sometimes I steal a bar of chocolate."
Another time, more recently she was in a cafe with H princess and Junior and they were all having cake and drinks when H kicked off because he'd gobbled his up and his plate was empty. Katie waved the waitress over and said "Harve wants more cake, just bring the whole thing over", And the waitress brought over the cake they'd had slices of and set it in front of H. There was at least half of a huge café cake and katie just laughed while he wolfed it down.
She cannot be arsed addressing his hunger with healthy snacks or teaching him toilet privacy because she's a lazy cunt, simple as that.
When he was in care while she shagged the summer away he lost three stone in about 6 months and was doing well. He can be controlled to a degree and taught basics, but his ma doesn't give a shit. As long as she can wheel him out for publicity that'll be enough Harveying for her thank you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BigQueenEnergy

Does Katie look like she has tiny chicken legs? Or am I having a stroke?

I've been laughing at this photo for far too long.

NINTCHDBPICT000616062879.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Morning all,

Spitting fucking feathers over the gastroenterologist visit. I’ve got Crohns, been ill since June, have contacted my consultant numerous times on phone and email and been blanked. I’ve even asked if I could just get the same prescription as the last time I had a flare. Nothing. Not even called back. 20 years I’ve been under their care, had it for 30 years. And this wizened old twisted heinous bollock bag with a face like Grizelda Fishfinger gets an appointment because she’s suddenly got the farts?

Meanwhile me, and sadly others are truly SUFFERING and ignored and left without the correct medication. I’ve resorted to sharing my Mums Crohns medication. Sharing! SHARING!

She swans in. Moans of farting and probably gets seen by an NHS consultant who can’t work with NHS patients but magically can with private.

She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201028-144946.png

The fuck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game fucking hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I am soo fecking sick of this cum bucket.
There are parents struggling to feed their kids, jobs are being lost & people are struggling to find work then this BUCKET, is sat in the Maldives laughing at everyone.

I hope they bring in a forensic accountant to go through her finances and she gets ruined. The kids are better with there Dads - as they take the kids on holidays, pay for schooling and give stability. She can FUCK OFF and get a real job.

And the sycophantic fans can fuck off too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
So let me get this straight ....

She’s bankrupt
She’s not got custody of her children
She’s in the Maldives (her 5/6th holiday)
She’s broke her feet & likes to tell us she’s lucky she’s able to walk
She’s got brand new veneers

and the WIZARD SLEEVE is wanting to get married to 8th love of her life/soul mate ...

oh just fuck. And can these 3rd rate production companies stop giving her airtime.
I

• Haha

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
BA have cut thousands of jobs and these cunts are given free long haul flights 😡

I suppose she needs to go bigger each time. She will soon run out of men though
He probably roofies her every night and tells her they’ve had sex. She is vile who on earth would want that mangled smelly bitch in their bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Moog77

After becoming frustrated with her sycophantic rabid fans on IG what a fantastic find this site is. I've been lucky enough to have been blocked from cole the car washers IG page because I asked why his missus looked either pissed or on the sniff in the video of them out embarrassing themselves at TGI with her 2 kids. I hope this puts me in good stead here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Can we talk about Katie’s history of domestic abuse of partners as this seems to be something that is passed as “standard Katie behaviour”. However when you look at her treatment of partners she is controlling, possessive, verbally, emotionally, highly manipulative as well as psychologically abusive to every partner. She has two restraining orders against her due to her psycho bunny’s (snuggles) inability to let go of her exes and she hounds, humiliates and denigrates any man who has the audacity to move on after their relationship has ended. She is a domestic abuser. Anyone disagree?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

NParker

Chatty Member
There's a 10-year difference here, and this is after two facelifts, continued botox and fillers! Her beauty costs were listed as being over 60k a year. Her head looks like a piece of wet clay that's been kicked around like a football.

I wonder what Pete thinks when he sees her now?

Katie-Price-006.jpg

20201103_205900.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Some one has finally woken up to her, her own liquidators have submitted a report on the conduct of her as a director and the fact that she has taken 6 ‘luxury’ breaks since she was declared Bankrupt - they have said she is a financial risk to her creditors!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Clickbait

VIP Member
A few years ago I watched a very creepy documentary called ‘Guys and Dolls’, and another one a few years later called ‘Love me, love my doll’ which was about men who paid money to own a lifelike sex doll. In the latter documentary one of the owners positioned a few of his dolls for a birthday party for his girlfriend (who knew nothing of this madness). Seeing him heft her around like this reminds me of that. Weird and repulsive.

This is a still of the birthday party.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

lozenger

Chatty Member

seems the sun have picked up on it
Brilliant :ROFLMAO:

"Carl's love and support has clearly been the best medicine." - for broken f***ing feet??? This guy is literally Jesus
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
I dunno if it's appropriate to link the actual video under a spoiler. But if you type in Harvey Price on twitter it will come up.

The video is of a young guy who looks like Harvey with his trousers and underwear around his ankles and he's peeing up a wall with his fingers in his ears as he's next to a busker who's playing music. I dunno what town this is in but he's been filmed by a guy who's laughing at him. There doesn't seem to be anyone around Harvey, although he's near a red car.

There's a comment that says it's not Harvey, but the guy does look an awful lot like him...
Harvey or not Harvey, filming someone who is clearly incredibly vulnerable is disgusting. How dare they publicly humiliate this person? Makes me sick.

• Sad

NParker

Chatty Member
Well I wonder what today will bring! I look forward to al you tattlers keeping me updated 😀
Future predictions - put £5 in a jar everytime one of these scenarios happen. In 6 months say how much you have.

- More incoherent rambling, quoting Harvey's law and @ing random people.
- Evades creditors once again with no repercussions.
- Flies back to Turkey for more plastic.
- Gets driving license back and loses it again.
- Sells story 'Mum is on her last legs' (lives for another 10 years).
- Wheels out Harvey for sympathy.
- Harvey 'may have Covid' emergency.
- Random emergency story: 'Someone set my house on fire/had to call police for xyz'
- Animal death that wasn't her fault.
- Sells story: 'Doctor's said I'd never walk again'
- Sells story: 'My IVF struggle with Coal'.
- Coal proposes.
- Coal leaves her and she labels him an abuser, says he used her and he wasn't a real man.
- Drugs overdose.
- Sells story: 'Anonymous sources are worried about Katie'. Books into Priory.

• Haha
  • Heart