Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So previous posts have said her breath smells because of problems with her ill fitting veneers and now we find out she farts like a clydesdale! Honestly, has carl no sense of smell?? 🤮 What a catch! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her farting could explain what happened to last dog who died. (*sorry, bad taste*)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please can a follower post on his and her Instagram and ask her royal skankiness about this photo with NO glittery splints!??😖😡😠 and we can see Cole anti troll response, arse licking fans and... Negative comments from normal pple !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
[/URL]
Ok, 2 observations from this article...
1. How is it a ‘romantic break’ when there are 3 people on it? An allegedly loved-up couple, plus their pap/photographer/PR, who follows them around, has dinner with them etc.
2. Body language. The pic of them embracing/kissing shows a wide gap between their bodies. Even when he’s picked her up and her legs are around him, there’s still a visible gap between them. To me, that screams a lack of actual intimacy, and just confirms that this is completely fake and set up.
The press need to expose her for the fraud she is, instead of playing along with her ridiculous games.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please can a follower post on his and her Instagram and ask her royal skankiness about this photo with NO glittery splints!??😖😡😠 and we can see Cole anti troll response, arse licking fans and... Negative comments from normal pple !!!
Where are her scars on her feet? A few weeks ago she showed massive stitches now not so much as a line of red scar. Far too soon for them to have faded entirely and scars don't normally tan evenly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm inclined to agree with people in older threads, who have suggested that she must have some dirt on a few people, to be able to continue her fake lifestyle.
I'm not defending the silly trollop, but could her "scars" have been airbrushed out of the photos?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm inclined to agree with people in older threads, who have suggested that she must have some dirt on a few people, to be able to continue her fake lifestyle.
I'm not defending the silly trollop, but could her "scars" have been airbrushed out of the photos?
I wondered that as there's no scars around her boobs either, but there's a close up of her foot commenting on the injury as nothing. Also wouldn't it be in her narrative to have injured feet?

Reactions: 7
There's a close up of her foot with the scar, but look at how the pictures are posed and where they come from...Backgrid. They're edited.

Her entire body looks smooth. Nothing around her boobs, you also never see her tummy tuck scar.

20201024_093454.jpg

Reactions: 3
Some one has finally woken up to her, her own liquidators have submitted a report on the conduct of her as a director and the fact that she has taken 6 ‘luxury’ breaks since she was declared Bankrupt - they have said she is a financial risk to her creditors!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There's a close up of her foot with the scar, but look at how the pictures are posed and where they come from...Backgrid. They're edited.

Her entire body looks smooth. Nothing around her boobs, you also never see her tummy tuck scar.

View attachment 286108
The other foot is pressed into the sand. This raises thequestion whether she really needs those sparkly boots or is it as fashion accessory?🧐

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Katie look like she has tiny chicken legs? Or am I having a stroke?

I've been laughing at this photo for far too long.

NINTCHDBPICT000616062879.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
what's this about her farting?
Lol
There was an article yesterday saying she is very bloated and has extreme gas. Apparently it is so bad she is going to the doctor about it 🤮......oh and very smelly 😯🤮
I am unable to attach articles using my crappy little phone but someone may post it again for you. If not, it's on one of the last pages of the previous thread 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was an article yesterday saying she is very bloated and has extreme gas. Apparently it is so bad she is going to the doctor about it 🤮......oh and very smelly 😯🤮
I am unable to attach articles using my crappy little phone but someone may post it again for you. If not, it's on one of the last pages of the previous thread 😀
Oh dear lol

The things she does for attention

Reactions: 8
Does Katie look like she has tiny chicken legs? Or am I having a stroke?

I've been laughing at this photo for far too long.

NINTCHDBPICT000616062879.jpg
Wow, you're right! They look very thin in comparison to her thighs, especially her left leg - its very thin at the bottom 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.