Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I’m really confused at the sun they either love her or hate her
I don't think they ever love her, I think they pile on the compliments cos they will get more comments and more shares and engagement. Eg if they start talking about her natural beauty, spending the day with her kids, being loved up with a new boyfriend, looking stunning on the beach etc people will comment she's no natural beauty, she's a shit mum, she's a slag, she looks crap etc.

Anyone watch the original open all hours? He used to deliberately spell his shop window adverts wrong to get people in the shop to tell him they're wrong and then he can sell to them. Influencers do the same and the media do their own version. The same as when they post about gemma collins/lauren goodger etc 'looking svelte on the beach', they don't mean that as a compliment, they want the comments.

Reactions: 22

Lulucole

She's on her way home folks - wherever that is...

"It comes following reports that Katie is preparing for a crucial scan when she returns to the UK to see whether she'll walk again after breaking both her feet in a freak accident while on holiday in Turkey in July." How do you prepare for a crucial scan?
Prepare for crucial scan..

Book a room in a private hospital
Book a creative makeup artist
Cast actors for roles of staff
Ensure doting boyfriend is on hand
CRUCIAL PART Book photographer📷📸

Last edited:
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Exactly ! The sluttty, manky, scarecrow doesn't need a large house , she doesn't even have custody of her kids. i thought the mucky mansion would have been taken off her . She winds me up so much with all the shit she gets away with. The selfish cow could fall in shit and come up smelling of roses !
Some people will always fall down a sewer and come up clutching a Mars Bar instead of a terd, she'll get her Karma one of these days.

So now I've got an earworm:

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma Katrinia,
You fart and blow, you manky ho.......

I need a drink >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Lol and she has the audacity to say her kids are her main priority ‘and always will be!’ Since when?! If they are her main priority she would have been around for half term and gone on holiday before or after.
Katie has only one priority, herself and that's always been the case and that will never change.

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Future predictions - put £5 in a jar everytime one of these scenarios happen. In 6 months say how much you have.

- More incoherent rambling, quoting Harvey's law and @ing random people.
- Evades creditors once again with no repercussions.
- Flies back to Turkey for more plastic.
- Gets driving license back and loses it again.
- Sells story 'Mum is on her last legs' (lives for another 10 years).
- Wheels out Harvey for sympathy.
- Harvey 'may have Covid' emergency.
- Random emergency story: 'Someone set my house on fire/had to call police for xyz'
- Animal death that wasn't her fault.
- Sells story: 'Doctor's said I'd never walk again'
- Sells story: 'My IVF struggle with Coal'.
- Coal proposes.
- Coal leaves her and she labels him an abuser, says he used her and he wasn't a real man.
- Drugs overdose.
- Sells story: 'Anonymous sources are worried about Katie'. Books into Priory.
cole shags a friend
More turkey teef fall out
Cole has a small dick story
The mucky mansion gets burgled...again

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Silly sod 😂. Luckily we’ve all got copies now
Please send this video to all the papers/social media! She really needs to be exposed for this. I have always believed she did hurt herself (although not in the way she said), but whether she's standing against doctor's advice, or simply faking the whole thing...she really needs to be exposed!

Fancy all of those ridiculous photo ops, lamenting over life in a wheelchair, begging sympathy and yet she's walking around on a luxurious holiday, during a pandemic, owing people money and the never-ending list of egregious behaviour!

• Heart

tawdryhepburn

honestly i just want karma to hit katie hard in the face. she’s been getting away with so much for so long i just want her to face some real actual genuine consequences. i really feel for people who struggle with debt and insolvency, especially now of all times, and like lots of people have said in this thread it’s such a slap in the face for actual people to be punished hard because they’re “nobodies” and katie price is apparently “somebody”

😤😤😤😤😤

• Heart

wrongturn

I find the Harvey thing so sad.

His fucking mother limpeting around on Coal, glassy eyed with lust while poor Harvey is left vulnerable in the UK :(

She is awful.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

DC16

VIP Member
Yet again, she just doesn't give a fuck and more people will question the so called "Broken Feet".
She wonders why people don’t believe her, from the onset she seemingly was able to move her toes quite freely and didn’t look in pain (unless she was filming a procedure for YT) continued having pedicures, often pictured with her feet on the ground, not using the foot rests on the wheelchair(s) pictured with Carl or kids sitting on top of her on the mobility scooter and as for a 25ft drop without any other damage to her body and seeing as everything gets photographed and filmed, why has nothing surfaced to justify her story. Carl saying he had to lift her over a sink to pee...surely the toilet is lower and easier to manage to lift her onto? She seemed to be able move across to sit at a restaurant table from a wheel chair in Turkey and when she had scooters and wheelchairs delivered to her house got in them ok, so why does Carl have to keep carrying her round like a 5 year old...for constant attention.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Makes me think she’s purposefully timed going to the Maldives to clash with her hearing to make sure she gets maximum publicity for being an ignorant twat.

80hs

Chatty Member
And what’s sad is she probably think she looks amazing here!
Can’t believe her comment ‘I think I deserve a nice time’ ... yes don’t we all Katie! Most of us haven’t even had one holiday let alone the 2 she has been on!!!!
This is what REALLY pisses me off. If we all listed the negative sides of our lives from the min we wake up till the min we went to bed, everyday of our lives then we would ALL be so hard done to! Unfortunately life isn’t all roses, far from it. I’ve had my fair share of shit, but I don’t play victim. No one has a smooth plain sailing life, it’s not reality BUT the majority (those who don’t crave attention/pitty) get on with it and enjoy MOST PARTS of our lives, until the nxt hurdle comes along and we hopefully jump it safely and carry on with a few scuffs to our shins. Miss price seems to think she has more than most which really gets me as she doesn’t. She CHOOSES to sell her shit to the papers, then acts on it! I get she has bills to pay etc and some would say she’s surviving doing this but then she can’t have both! U either expect repercussions to ur actions or go along quietly with ur life. Nobody needs to see this show she is putting on, she just *chooses* to show us all in a very show offy way then the nxt day the victim card comes out. Don’t throw shit out there if u can’t handle shit being thrown back 🙄 🙏

• Heart

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around how a “mother” would travel across the world to a place where there are limited flights a week and leave her kids behind.

Yes they are with their dads or in residental care but what if something happened to them and you needed to get home?

I’m not saying that mums don’t deserve a break but personally i would never travel somewhere that i couldn’t get home from easily if my daughter needed me.

• Heart

TeaLover49

Gosh! You fellow Tattlers are fantabulous in investigating and exposing the lies sprouted by Miss Tippex Teeth.
I wouldn't know where to start. Plus, I don't really want to join Instagram.
From my heart, thank you for all your information. It truly cheers me right up XxXxXxX

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around how a “mother” would travel across the world to a place where there are limited flights a week and leave her kids behind.

Yes they are with their dads or in residental care but what if something happened to them and you needed to get home?

I’m not saying that mums don’t deserve a break but personally i would never travel somewhere that i couldn’t get home from easily if my daughter needed me.
Lol and she has the audacity to say her kids are her main priority ‘and always will be!’ Since when?! If they are her main priority she would have been around for half term and gone on holiday before or after.

Wilkco

VIP Member
Judge Schaffer adjourned the proceedings until November 18 for a directions hearing, and Katie may have to undergo an examination for the court to assess her finances.

This is the bit I like.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but I wish I had a neighbour I could discuss KP etc with. Mine tell me to fuck off and make noise complaints about my cats:cautious:
Sorry, what? Noise complaints about your CATS? What the chuff are they doing, having their mates round and all night partying, with the catnip toys & their Felix for nibbles? 🤣 God's sake, some people.

• Haha
  • Wow