Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just catching up on the past few hours of this thread
Who is @suzybradley? Is she a Tattle member? High five to her anyway.
Ms Price is unbelievable with her replies, they're embarrassing to read. She's seriously not wired right.🤪🤪🤪
I’m surprised she wasn’t spouting “Harvey’s law” while replying like the vile gutter woman she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a different theory. She can't form a tight seal around whatever she's got in her gob due to the turkey teef, so swallows too much air............ 🤭🤭

She'd be far better off with dentures 🤣
What are the lip fillers made from? Stretch Armstrong or rubber foam matting? Together with the teeth, it’s bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the farting video. She's just a tragic mess isn't she. Poor junior looked so embarrassed. How they go from that house to Pete and Emily. Emily seems so sweet, sensible etc. Princess is annoying, getting very like her mum

Reactions: 13
Making my debut here after lurking around and enjoying these threads for months now!

Anyone got an info on Cole’s family? Would love to know what they make of it all...

Reactions: 9
Making my debut here after lurking around and enjoying these threads for months now!

Anyone got an info on Cole’s family? Would love to know what they make of it all...
Well his sister loves all this, she has her own semi permanent make up business and gets free promotion from Katie. So she's staying in the good books by replying to negative comments and posting crap like this:

Screenshot_20201026-232120.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the first upload of the latest youtube video? Katie showed an address when showing the medical papers, presumably hers. I bet her YouTube editor gets a bollocking for leaving that in but she was the one flashing it at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you manage to see/ read it??!! Was it the plastic surgeon??😆

Turkey teef s sister is proud of these really bad, totally ridiculous eyebrows!!😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
stuffed socks saying 'the wold is full of cocks' without a shred of irony or awareness lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you manage to see/ read it??!! Was it the plastic surgeon??😆

Turkey teef s sister is proud of these really bad, totally ridiculous eyebrows!!😆😆😆😆
I'd die of shame if my Brother was dating Katie Price. 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it's middle aged me ... But the eyebrows she promoting look ridiculous!!! This is her professional eyebrow Instagram site!!

Question/ challenge do you think skanky fanny flaps is on her gram with brows done😆 spot the fanny brows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been trying to think what Cole’s lovely 🤢 coat looks like and then i realised that his coat is the spitting image of an old hot water cylinder insulation jacket! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been trying to think what Cole’s lovely 🤢 coat looks like and then i realised that his coat is the spitting image of an old hot water cylinder insulation jacket! 😉
Spot on, would look good wrapped around an old boiler. I'm sure she'll be borrowing it soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On Cole's Insta stories, he posted about 5 hours ago they were on the seaplane and heading to ANOTHER resort.

FFS the brazenness of these 2 is unbelievable, so they'll be staying at least another 3 nights (although the next BA flight back after that is not until Sat, landing back in UK Sat night so who knows, even longer?? so if this is the case she had no intention of spending any of half term with her kids, despite moaning that having to quarantine (which is no longer the case for Maldives) meant she'd be unable to so.

So pleased that 4 of her kids usually have a stable and caring home life and Harvey is settled, has routine and surrounded by carers who have his wellbeing as first priority.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m dying at the comments on this 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't someone previously post Alex Reid wearing the exact same coat? I'm sure it was in the last week or two. I remember because people were making the same comments about it looking like a cover for an old boiler. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can this be fair? If she gets away with this today then there is something definitely corrupt going on with her and this ‘system’ 😡
B940403E-A4E2-4B6C-8444-287A267577C5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well his sister loves all this, she has her own semi permanent make up business and gets free promotion from Katie. So she's staying in the good books by replying to negative comments and posting crap like this:

View attachment 289136
His sister says " if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all....then she goes on to say bad things herself 🙄 😂 smart.. Where did she get her degree🤣🤣🤣
Has she also learnt if you see something troubling then you must speak up... Its a mum with kids whose already disgraced herself and a pet was neglected in her company.
If she's choosing sharing her life with us we are entitled to respond..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They have no morals whatsoever.
Don't care about anyone but themselves. It's all take, take, take.
Especially her....vile oxygen thief

Reactions: 12
Morning all,

Spitting bleeping feathers over the gastroenterologist visit. I’ve got Crohns, been ill since June, have contacted my consultant numerous times on phone and email and been blanked. I’ve even asked if I could just get the same prescription as the last time I had a flare. Nothing. Not even called back. 20 years I’ve been under their care, had it for 30 years. And this wizened old twisted heinous bollock bag with a face like Grizelda Fishfinger gets an appointment because she’s suddenly got the farts?

Meanwhile me, and sadly others are truly SUFFERING and ignored and left without the correct medication. I’ve resorted to sharing my Mums Crohns medication. Sharing! SHARING!

She swans in. Moans of farting and probably gets seen by an NHS consultant who can’t work with NHS patients but magically can with private.

She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So now they're on the island of Kandima. Seems like she has form there:

Had a "2nd honeymoon" there with Krayon, posed topless infuriating locals and Krayon posed to Michell there earlier this year.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.