Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps this has been posted. Her farting you tube video is tragic. No one gives any sort of duck and keep walking away from her cos they know what she’s like and she’s laying it on trying to get them to feel sorry for her. It’s like metaphor for her life.

and she can’t read. It’s beyond embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Poor Junior... And Princess back to school Monday... Loads of the kids on phones will be able to watch her vileness... Don't even need to follow here just look at it all via google. 😖😥

Reactions: 7
A few years ago I watched a very creepy documentary called ‘Guys and Dolls’, and another one a few years later called ‘Love me, love my doll’ which was about men who paid money to own a lifelike sex doll. In the latter documentary one of the owners positioned a few of his dolls for a birthday party for his girlfriend (who knew nothing of this madness). Seeing him heft her around like this reminds me of that. Weird and repulsive.

This is a still of the birthday party.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not to give Miss Price any new ideas, but I have a feeling she could fake cancer and her fans would still jump in front of a moving car for her. What do her female fans admire her for exactly? Do they see themselves in her? Perhaps they're also drug addicts that lost custody of their children. Misery loves company.
Maybe, to add to your list:
Single parent
Children with different fathers
Broken relationships
Hatred for exes
Living out their fantasy lives

seems the sun have picked up on it
Yes, but they have put a positive spin on it...

• Angry
  • Haha
Oh Katie you just are the gift that keeps on giving.
I used to really like Kate back in the day, now I watch for the laughs. But at the same time I find it all quite sad that she’s ended up this way.
a girl who once had everything is now just the lowest of the low trying to hold on to her looks and her pin up image. She’s totally lost it hasn’t she? She’s butchered her face and body and as for her home life where do we even start?!!! She’s let the kids down so much and there is no way she should be allowed to have more.
she’s an addict, she’s addicted to attention and she’s addicted to the same cycle she does every time she meets a guy. We go through all this hes the one, a mans man, puts me in his place‘ crap every. Single. Time.
she’s just a joke now. I truly think she needs help before this relationship with Cole deteriorates - because it won’t ever end well for Kate.
I do sometimes wonder if she’s just a complete prick or if she has got some sort of deep rooted issue- I was reading about historic personality disorder and she does display some traits....
person with this disorder might also:
  • Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
  • Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
  • Shift emotions rapidly
  • Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
  • Be overly concerned with physical appearance
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others
  • Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
  • Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
  • Not think before acting
  • Make rash decisions
  • Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
  • Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
I’m not at all excusing her behaviour, just trying to find somewhere to understand it all. I think I’m just in shock in how her life has turned out. I read somewhere that Alex Reid g though she had this personality disorder and it is possible. But I’m not an expert I just can’t get my head around how she’s deteriorating.
good post but i take a different view. when i was growing up in the 70s, this behaviour was called "spoilt". you didn't get indulged the way social media enables it nowadays, which took the attention away and usually forced spoilt brats to get a grip. it's too easy these days to equate bad behaviour with a genuine condition. She believes her own celebrity and she's had a revolving band of enablers around her for decades who have taken what they can and/or been used for what she can and then spat out and forgotten. but she has only one person to blame for it all - and i dont think she's anywhere close to any kind of real self awareness. She has been indulged for way too long and is at a dangerous point mentally. when Cole fucks off she'll collapse. she has put herself completely out there with him, more than any other guy i'd say, and she must see his body language. does make me chuckle to contemplate what Cole's family think about it all (bar the dumb sister and yes what are those brows all about???.... yikes). yeeeeez what is going on with the world these days????!

Reactions: 12
So now they have moved to their 3rd island and KP has done a video saying she can stand but not walk, yet some saw the bathroom video yesterday and she was defo walking and doubt she was wearing boots getting into the shower, yet all her fans are still defending her!

• Angry
It looks like Harvey, the fingers in the ears is what makes me think its him but surely he should have carers with him :( he is a vulnerable person, who should be protected esp while his mother is sunning herself in the Maldives 😏
But is it him though. Just looking at Katie’s life over these past few days I’ve seen there is no such thing as something posted in error. Carl posted the image and quickly deleted, then Ryan ( the tourist Katie is saying hello to) post and deletes the video. They knew people would pick it up and they’ve screen shot certain points to manipulate their version.

Carl purposely put certain words in capitals knowing people would pick up on it. Yet again they get a story.

A friend of mine asked about fees. For a lay person it’s £200 if the story goes online and £500 if the story goes to print. I’m not sure what Katie would be paid.

Bunny snuggles is the paper keeping the comments flowing and the interest in Katie high. I noticed one morning Bunny cuddles had put “Why can’t people be happy for them?” Someone posted and very nicely explained why. I looked again and the Bunnycuddles question had gone and in its place was “This post violated our policy”.. but how?

I was amongst a group who sent yesterday’s walking video in. The general response is “We’re not interested in that type of thing.” HUH?!

The positive with all this is the more stories, the more Katie is paid, the more she can repay her creditors.

But Harvey isn’t a story, he’s an extremely vulnerable man. If that is him then please report to appropriate protection agencies and not the media.

The man filming had an accent similar to Ryan... Surely even Katie wouldn’t stoop that low to set Harvey up for a story?

Exactly. He's a decent guy and has never hidden his desire for a large family. If she had been pregnant with his child, I sincerely doubt he would have left her.
He’s never spoken about it either. Didn’t Katie do a sit down chat with Piers Morgan soon after and spoke about the baby. She’s quite pally with Piers isn’t she? Or am I behind?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Karls insta story for 20 mins ago, you can see Katie walking in the mirror behind him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now they have moved to their 3rd island and KP has done a video saying she can stand but not walk, yet some saw the bathroom video yesterday and she was defo walking and doubt she was wearing boots getting into the shower, yet all her fans are still defending her!

Just seen that on Coal's story, christ, didn't they look like a pair of chavs together with their hanger on 3rd wheel. More affirmation that despite the "oh no I'll have to quarantine when we return and I'll miss out on the kids' half term sob sob sob" she had absolutely no intention of being back. 🤬

Karls insta story for 20 mins ago, you can see Katie walking in the mirror behind him 🤣🤣
Just seen that! Yet she was claiming she couldn’t walk!

Reactions: 9
She literally says in one story on her own page that she still cannot walk only ride a bike but in the story of them going into their new room she shows the room off quickly, passing a mirror. you can clearly see shes standing so has walked into the room independently 😂🙈

• Wow
But is it him though. Just looking at Katie’s life over these past few days I’ve seen there is no such thing as something posted in error. Carl posted the image and quickly deleted, then Ryan ( the tourist Katie is saying hello to) post and deletes the video. They knew people would pick it up and they’ve screen shot certain points to manipulate their version.

Carl purposely put certain words in capitals knowing people would pick up on it. Yet again they get a story.

A friend of mine asked about fees. For a lay person it’s £200 if the story goes online and £500 if the story goes to print. I’m not sure what Katie would be paid.

Bunny snuggles is the paper keeping the comments flowing and the interest in Katie high. I noticed one morning Bunny cuddles had put “Why can’t people be happy for them?” Someone posted and very nicely explained why. I looked again and the Bunnycuddles question had gone and in its place was “This post violated our policy”.. but how?

I was amongst a group who sent yesterday’s walking video in. The general response is “We’re not interested in that type of thing.” HUH?!

The positive with all this is the more stories, the more Katie is paid, the more she can repay her creditors.

But Harvey isn’t a story, he’s an extremely vulnerable man. If that is him then please report to appropriate protection agencies and not the media.

The man filming had an accent similar to Ryan... Surely even Katie wouldn’t stoop that low to set Harvey up for a story?

He’s never spoken about it either. Didn’t Katie do a sit down chat with Piers Morgan soon after and spoke about the baby. She’s quite pally with Piers isn’t she? Or am I behind?
Sadly, I don't think Katie will be paying her creditors because whatever money she gets for stories will not go directly to her. They will go to her agent who will find a way of paying it to her indirectly. Probably through Cole.

She sounds like a 5 year old
Should have been "does your Mum's new boyfriend actually like your Mum?" 😊

• Haha

I wonder if Barnaby Bear, who leaves comments about Price in the Daily Fail, is also someone who keeps the comments flowing?

Reactions: 5
She literally says in one story on her own page that she still cannot walk only ride a bike but in the story of them going into their new room she shows the room off quickly, passing a mirror. you can clearly see shes standing so has walked into the room independently 😂🙈
She just constantly lies, put that post on her Insta, yet walks into a room, how thick are they?!

I think it’s Harvey, poor fella. Even sounds like the mic is picking up his singing voice. He likes a sing. The area is correct too. Horsham.

He’s been, and continues to be, badly let down. This can’t go on much longer. Who on Earth was with him? Nobody caring in any professional capacity would’ve left him on his own.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.