Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have been filmed on the Monday before leaving for the Maldives. She visited her mother on the Saturday and went to the Maldives on the Sunday.
TBH no one really knows when she went to the Fart Doctor.

Reactions: 3
She said that she was going back on the Monday to have the op.
I don't believe much of what she says. Not sure about other hospitals but where I work you have to have a Covid test and isolate for three days before a colonoscopy. You also have to take bowel prep in the lead up to this which is not very nice. I'm smelling a rat here.

I'm know nothing about access to x rays etc but two years ago my friend had to have some xrays on her joints (NHS). She came to see me to show me the images as they had let her have them. I think patients are entitled to copies of any medical records / reports provided they request them through the correct channel.

I'm sure there was something post a while back on her thread which was a screen shot for social media with someone claiming that an xray posted by KP wasn't her xray and was easy to obtain on a Google search.

She is a complete fraud. Everything she does is exaggerated for attention. She really isn't right in her head.

Reactions: 13
They have no life jackets on those skis..

Who loans out a jet ski without providing life Jackets?

Who gives a jetski minus a lifejacket to someone disabled? 🤔🤔🤔

Surely she rocked up in her wheelchair/buggy for them to see?

She will soon trip up this time... On her lies

Reactions: 11
I don't believe much of what she says. Not sure about other hospitals but where I work you have to have a Covid test and isolate for three days before a colonoscopy. You also have to take bowel prep in the lead up to this which is not very nice. I'm smelling a rat here.

I'm know nothing about access to x rays etc but two years ago my friend had to have some xrays on her joints (NHS). She came to see me to show me the images as they had let her have them. I think patients are entitled to copies of any medical records / reports provided they request them through the correct channel.

I'm sure there was something post a while back on her thread which was a screen shot for social media with someone claiming that an xray posted by KP wasn't her xray and was easy to obtain on a Google search.

She is a complete fraud. Everything she does is exaggerated for attention. She really isn't right in her head.
She was shown in her wheelchair I think on the Saturday leaving the hospital with some bowel prep she had to take. She must have gone private to get the colonoscopy so quick.

Reactions: 5

She will likely have the Xrays them as she obtained the injuries in Turkey right?
And she had to travel home and likely inform travel insurance.
If she had travel insurance.
Hence she came back to the UK for surgery.
She still would've had some hospital treatment there too.

It's getting more bizzare.
I can only imagine she read these posts to keep up to date on herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which BTW seems to be a lie, more people doubt she really broke her feet.
I didn't believe it to start with, I think she did something, but nowhere near as bad as she is making out. Her scars seem to have miraculously healed pretty quick too, I know for a fact they would still be red, raised and stitch holes still visible at this point, they take months and months to fade (some never do). 👍

• Heart
Oh dear. Her newest post on IG. Its the new and real Kate! Who doesn't drink or party! She's kissed so many frogs to get her prince! Knight in shining armour! Who talks like this??? Seriously what an embarrassment. Car wash doesn't want fame! Aye right. Remember everyone else that's tried to tame her? She comes out the relationship barking about how the next man should take her as she is.

A coked up, rubber faced rancid old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20201028-144946.png

The duck is this shiteeeeee 😂

His Katie does drink, that's how she smashed her ankles up. 🙄

Her Cole has been on two TV reality shows of course he's game bleeping hungry.

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

His Katie is talking out her arse again, pooooey it's stinks. 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 291152

Her Cole sounds like a controlling prick who owns her but also sounds like his Katie wrote that herself

What the actual hell is this crap!!

Here ya go Coil - here's the real Kate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9062548/katie-price-dumped-kris-boyson/

• Haha
  • Wow
The thing with people like Katie and Kerry is that their PR companies rent properties for them and get any money paid to the company and they then pay them from that. They do not get out a lot from whatever work they do as most of it is taken by the company to pay their expenses, yet why give the impression of doing well.
This is what I think is happening. The papers say she bought her house for 1.35m in 2014. Not long after she took out a second mortgage. She then found herself in 100k worth of payment arrears. Not the behaviour of someone who has millions squirreled away.

Her recent holidays were clearly gifted to some degree. Turkey for the teeth, BA flight promotion for this one. Borrowed her friend's dad's mobility scooter and was gifted another. She's constantly shilling pure crap on Instagram, opened a YouTube account. Remember back in her heyday she was extremely stuck up and pompous regarding what kind of paid work she'd do. She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, YouTube isn't even as lucrative as it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what I think is happening. The papers say she bought her house for 1.35m in 2014. Not long after she took out a second mortgage. She then found herself in 100k worth of payment arrears. Not the behaviour of someone who has millions squirreled away.

Her recent holidays were clearly gifted to some degree. Turkey for the teeth, BA flight promotion for this one. Borrowed her friend's dad's mobility scooter and was gifted another. She's constantly shilling pure crap on Instagram, opened a YouTube account. Remember back in her heyday she was extremely stuck up and pompous regarding what kind of paid work she'd do. She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, YouTube isn't even as lucrative as it used to be.
You're not wrong there, anybody can do YouTube rubbish. Off topic but my lad knows I like cooking shows, with the celebrity chefs & all that. He told me he'd found a new one...... Kay's Cooking on YouTube. Honestly, watch it, it's comedy gold! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will likely have the Xrays them as she obtained the injuries in Turkey right?
And she had to travel home and likely inform travel insurance.
If she had travel insurance.
Hence she came back to the UK for surgery.
She still would've had some hospital treatment there too.

It's getting more bizzare.
I can only imagine she read these posts to keep up to date on herself...
View attachment 291152

It’s all so cringe, who is she trying to prove this to...herself, ex’s, fans? Every other day there is a gushing declaration that’s worthy of being written by a 10 year old, just for some likes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're not wrong there, anybody can do YouTube rubbish. Off topic but my lad knows I like cooking shows, with the celebrity chefs & all that. He told me he'd found a new one...... Kay's Cooking on YouTube. Honestly, watch it, it's comedy gold! 🤣🤣
If you do not mind a bit (lot) of swearing check out Nats what I reakon he is so funny - he hates jars and packet foods

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.