Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as Coal realises that once baby Coaletta is born there will be a brief period of OK magazine photo shoots then he'll be a single parent while KP will be off to the Maldives with her next man 🙄.

It's just a conveyor belt of boyfriends for that one. Luckily for her every new man is an upgrade with better morals and a bigger c*ck than the last. Happy days 😁
Coaletta :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just spat wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t mean this to sound harsh but really what is the likelihood of her being able to fall pregnant? I know your chances decreases the older you get and over 42 I would have thought it would be quite difficult and take a lot longer than one holiday! Add to that the risk of complications and problems that might occur through a pregnancy as an older woman, just all round does not sound a good idea!!!
If all the guys in the resort shag her she probably has a good chance

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Future predictions - put £5 in a jar everytime one of these scenarios happen. In 6 months say how much you have.

- More incoherent rambling, quoting Harvey's law and @ing random people.
- Evades creditors once again with no repercussions.
- Flies back to Turkey for more plastic.
- Gets driving license back and loses it again.
- Sells story 'Mum is on her last legs' (lives for another 10 years).
- Wheels out Harvey for sympathy.
- Harvey 'may have Covid' emergency.
- Random emergency story: 'Someone set my house on fire/had to call police for xyz'
- Animal death that wasn't her fault.
- Sells story: 'Doctor's said I'd never walk again'
- Sells story: 'My IVF struggle with Coal'.
- Coal proposes.
- Coal leaves her and she labels him an abuser, says he used her and he wasn't a real man.
- Drugs overdose.
- Sells story: 'Anonymous sources are worried about Katie'. Books into Priory.
Crossed the first one off the list!

I never usually read The Sun, but the other day one of the posters gave them new nicknames. I don't think I've ever heard a more accurate description of two people, are you ready to hear what it was?

...Snake eyes and lumpy face:
31456240-8583573-image-a-180_1596315082209.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Everything that comes out of KP’s mouth is BS. She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth!

I remember last year she was on This Morning and they asked her an awkward question (can’t remember what it was) but she suddenly blurted out to the world that she was doing a degree course to become a Paramedic and also she was flying off the following weekend to Nigeria to finalise details of her adopting a baby from a Nigerian orphanage!! Apparently some woman at the nail salon she goes to had contacts with an orphanage in Nigeria and so could organise it for her because it is really hard to adopt over here in the UK and she has plenty of space in her big house for lots of kids!!! 😮. I can remember that both Holly and Phil were gobsmacked about the whole situation and Phil asked her something about was she really in the right position to go off adopting kids!!

Well surprise, surprise nothing has come of her becoming a Paramedic and as for the adoption - oh yeah, she didn’t fly out in the end because it was her weekend to have the kids and she couldn’t get childcare and so didn’t go through with it!! I read somewhere that they reckoned she was trying to go for the Angelina Jolie or Madonna look - with lots of kids herself plus adopting some!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She is facing bankruptcy, no real stable place to live and other kids dotted all about the place! Why oh why would she want to have a baby? Maybe to keep Coal?

I still have a feeling it's a showmance. It's to generate stories for £££. I'm just not sure what Coal's real part is in this. Is he doing it for the fame (I use that word losely) and money or are they both in on it all?

Just not sure what he sees in her to be honest.
Insta tick. It's in the contract.

They look like sims!
Filtered to duck 🤡🤡

Reactions: 10
I don’t mean this to sound harsh but really what is the likelihood of her being able to fall pregnant? I know your chances decreases the older you get and over 42 I would have thought it would be quite difficult and take a lot longer than one holiday! Add to that the risk of complications and problems that might occur through a pregnancy as an older woman, just all round does not sound a good idea!!!
I agree. I’m 40 and been trying almost 3 years. I was advised to clean up my lifestyle as toxins and chemicals can negatively affect fertility.. eg healthier diet, less exposure to products containing parabens, no harmful substances etc. I’d be very shocked if she was able to fall with no issues as every time I watch her YouTube she’s eating crap, and god knows what other substances she’s in contact with. Coal has age on his side but if her egg quality is no good, they may struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I agree. I’m 40 and been trying almost 3 years. I was advised to clean up my lifestyle as toxins and chemicals can negatively affect fertility.. eg healthier diet, less exposure to products containing parabens, no harmful substances etc. I’d be very shocked if she was able to fall with no issues as every time I watch her YouTube she’s eating crap, and god knows what other substances she’s in contact with. Cole has age on his side but if her egg quality is no good, they may struggle.
And don’t forget Coal has admitted roids/testosterone use. That’s known to decrease his chances too

Reactions: 14
I would be more cautious announcing it given the history of miscarriage but i really really hope it goes well for them
I saw on Nikki’s Instagram that she didn’t announce it. She just updated her journey page and the press went with the story. This makes me even more confused why the press didn’t want the videos of Katie walking and wouldn’t act on the Harvey video.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree. I’m 40 and been trying almost 3 years. I was advised to clean up my lifestyle as toxins and chemicals can negatively affect fertility.. eg healthier diet, less exposure to products containing parabens, no harmful substances etc. I’d be very shocked if she was able to fall with no issues as every time I watch her YouTube she’s eating crap, and god knows what other substances she’s in contact with. Coal has age on his side but if her egg quality is no good, they may struggle.
i know the struggle all too well kitty . really hope you have some luck in the near future and it all works out well for you. x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see Coal is learning the tactics of old leather face. He’s put up a pic of his cute dog to gain sympathy, just like she does with old photos of Harvey.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but the photo of them sat on bikes 🧐 is she going on bike rides with these supposedly broken feet 😳😂
They could be just props for photographic purposes. But then again Carl, Cole or whatever his name is, is one big prop brought out for photographic purposes!

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but the photo of them sat on bikes 🧐 is she going on bike rides with these supposedly broken feet 😳😂
I'm sure she said that the doctors told her she can't walk yet but she can ride a bike 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Crossed the first one off the list!

I never usually read The Sun, but the other day one of the posters gave them new nicknames. I don't think I've ever heard a more accurate description of two people, are you ready to hear what it was?

...Snake eyes and lumpy face:
View attachment 297731
God he loves. The camera usually in front, always posing. And always talking to camera.

They'd be nowt wrong with it IF HE DIDN'T SAY things like "I don't like fame'. I'm not interested in the limelight 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Everything that comes out of KP’s mouth is BS. She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth!

I remember last year she was on This Morning and they asked her an awkward question (can’t remember what it was) but she suddenly blurted out to the world that she was doing a degree course to become a Paramedic and also she was flying off the following weekend to Nigeria to finalise details of her adopting a baby from a Nigerian orphanage!! Apparently some woman at the nail salon she goes to had contacts with an orphanage in Nigeria and so could organise it for her because it is really hard to adopt over here in the UK and she has plenty of space in her big house for lots of kids!!! 😮. I can remember that both Holly and Phil were gobsmacked about the whole situation and Phil asked her something about was she really in the right position to go off adopting kids!!

Well surprise, surprise nothing has come of her becoming a Paramedic and as for the adoption - oh yeah, she didn’t fly out in the end because it was her weekend to have the kids and she couldn’t get childcare and so didn’t go through with it!! I read somewhere that they reckoned she was trying to go for the Angelina Jolie or Madonna look - with lots of kids herself plus adopting some!!
Plus the funeral singing plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.