Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No getting your hair and make up done Price, we will be in lockdown when you get back and no one is allowed in your house!

Reactions: 10
No getting your hair and make up done Price, we will be in lockdown when you get back and no one is allowed in your house!
as if that will stop her. She’ll do it then make up some bullshit about how they live with her

The next flight from the Maldives is Thursday arriving at Heathrow in the evening.
She might not be coming back directly to UK, she need to get them Turkey Teef fixed remember!!!! There was a direct flight last night from Maldives to Istanbul. I'm sure Coal's man enough to push her all the way to the stumps clinic in a wheelchair , he's had enough practice doing it over sand (ooerr missus) the past 3 weeks as the pap pics prove!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She's on her way home folks - wherever that is...

"It comes following reports that Katie is preparing for a crucial scan when she returns to the UK to see whether she'll walk again after breaking both her feet in a freak accident while on holiday in Turkey in July." How do you prepare for a crucial scan?
Prepare for crucial scan..

Book a room in a private hospital
Book a creative makeup artist
Cast actors for roles of staff
Ensure doting boyfriend is on hand
CRUCIAL PART Book photographer📷📸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The story of her trying to climb through Cabbage Boys window seemed to have died,what was the reason for her trying to do that,see,s nothing came of it.🤔

Reactions: 7
Interesting question, Katie isn't past it yet for having more kids, why she is wanting another child is something I don't really understand. Katie lives by her own rules and she will be pregnant whatever it takes because she is extremely selfish.
42 is old to be having another child. The chances of getting pregnant is much smaller and decreases each year. The chances of a healthy pregnancy are also slim. She showed that she went to tests quite a few years ago on her show and the doctor said she should be trying in the next two years or she will miss her chance. Some people may be fine at 42 but not all. If it was a long awaited first baby it would be different. But she has 5 kids she doesn’t take care of full time already. She is a terrible mother. And the baby will not be in her care all the time. Just another accessory and something she thinks will keep Cole with her. She won’t give up her lifestyle for anything so a baby will just be left behind.

Oh her Insta story she is advertising those leggings again and says ‘as you know I’ve been on holiday for AGES’ as if she is trying to show off. She had no reason to say it. I can’t believe I ever liked this women. I can’t stand her now. I think she honestly thinks that she tells the truth. I’ve know people like her. They honestly believe their own lies. It must be some sort of mental illness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There's a 10-year difference here, and this is after two facelifts, continued botox and fillers! Her beauty costs were listed as being over 60k a year. Her head looks like a piece of wet clay that's been kicked around like a football.

I wonder what Pete thinks when he sees her now?

Katie-Price-006.jpg

20201103_205900.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She might not be coming back directly to UK, she need to get them Turkey Teef fixed remember!!!! There was a direct flight last night from Maldives to Istanbul. I'm sure Coal's man enough to push her all the way to the stumps clinic in a wheelchair , he's had enough practice doing it over sand (ooerr missus) the past 3 weeks as the pap pics prove!
Ryan has just put a selfie on his Instagram story and it looks like Carl and Katie maybe sitting behind him. I may be wrong. Perhaps someone else could have a look. If they are then they're still in the Maldives.

Reactions: 3
coaletta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i can't even

someone should tweet her that 🤭
It's a shame she didn't think of this naming technique earlier. It would make it so much easier for her to remember which kid lives where and with who. The rate she is going she's going to need a whole address book just to keep a track of where all the children live.

• Haha
I reckon when her and Cole split up he’ll move on to Jodie Marsh
Thats who he said he fancied in a Radio Times interview.
It's in one of these threads

There's a 10-year difference here, and this is after two facelifts, continued botox and fillers! Her beauty costs were listed as being over 60k a year. Her head looks like a piece of wet clay that's been kicked around like a football.

I wonder what Pete thinks when he sees her now?

View attachment 299157

View attachment 299158
Woah the lips look fit to burst. The only thing untouched is the eye balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
only Clare at CAN could save her now

She really is the advert for 'you get what you pay for'
Facelifts
boobs
Hair
PR
Teeth
boyfriends
Managers
Financial advisors

Reactions: 13
It's a shame she didn't think of this naming technique earlier. It would make it so much easier for her to remember which kid lives where and with who. The rate she is going she's going to need a whole address book just to keep a track of where all the children live.
exactly

or go old school

dwight II, peter II, petra I, keiran I, keria I

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.