Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a looksee on Kieron's IG page and looks like Bunny and Jett have a had a lovely half term out and about doing stuff that kids that age should be doing with loving caring parents, not for example posing in some cheaply made tat for their mother's clothing sideline.

This pic is interesting, or rather the replies under the top comment from catherinepawlowska re Cole and how he's a bully (shock) had a police caution and the aliases they use to post comments on Sun articles about them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see they were out at the restaurant earlier and KP chucked food at Ryan, this woman is just ridiculous 😡
I'm not on Twitter or Instagram. Is it possible for me to view things posted by her for instant this restaurant episode?

Reactions: 2
Just had a looksee on Kieron's IG page and looks like Bunny and Jett have a had a lovely half term out and about doing stuff that kids that age should be doing with loving caring parents, not for example posing in some cheaply made tat for their mother's clothing sideline.

This pic is interesting, or rather the replies under the top comment from catherinepawlowska re Cole and how he's a bully (shock) had a police caution and the aliases they use to post comments on Sun articles about them

Yes, the police caution is for the threatening comment he made on the TGIs video to the woman who is in remission with cancer, because she called him creepy eyed In the Sun’s comments. When she contacted the police, they took down the video, but edited that threat out and then put it back up, but loads of people had seen it before they changed it. Her PR contacted the woman and said this was unlike him and would be looked into, but the case is closed now and Jed is waiting for the police report. KP preaches this anti bullying, but they are the worst.

I'm not on Twitter or Instagram. Is it possible for me to view things posted by her for instant this restaurant episode?
I’m not sure, there is someone on here who is able to save the stories from insta, I tried, but couldn’t make it work 🙄 sorry

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is there a ridge of flesh/skin above the line of (big black) stitches? Would love a medically trained person to comment.
I’m a nurse and yes they do look genuine enough,suturing feet can end with that result for sure. But it’s the healing process that’s odd,She literally has barely a scar now,which is certainly unusual, but people do heal differently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yes, the police caution is for the threatening comment he made on the TGIs video to the woman who is in remission with cancer, because she called him creepy eyed In the Sun’s comments. When she contacted the police, they took down the video, but edited that threat out and then put it back up, but loads of people had seen it before they changed it. Her PR contacted the woman and said this was unlike him and would be looked into, but the case is closed now and Jed is waiting for the police report. KP preaches this anti bullying, but they are the worst.

I’m not sure, there is someone on here who is able to save the stories from insta, I tried, but couldn’t make it work 🙄 sorry
Thanks for trying.

Reactions: 3
I don’t have them either but sometimes I need to have a nosey. Twitter you don’t need one, you can search from the top bar for profiles or any words. So for example, I’ll search for KP twitter on google to take me to that page with the search bar at the top. For Instagram I use insta stories, sometimes glitchy & also pikdo for comments. I dont know about Android, but IPhone in settings you can turn on screen recording. I sound like a right stalker!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I wonder what today will bring! I look forward to al you tattlers keeping me updated 😀

Reactions: 4
Download story stalker, you can view and save Instagram stories from any public account.

I’m a nurse and yes they do look genuine enough,suturing feet can end with that result for sure. But it’s the healing process that’s odd,She literally has barely a scar now,which is certainly unusual, but people do heal differently 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. Although I despise her, I have to defend her here for two reasons. 1 the pictures we see of her are always edited, and 2 it is possible to have a scar look like that. I've had a couple of surgeries that leave large scars...my latest was 20th July and the scar has already faded to my skin colour. It was actually similar in appearance to the 'cornish pasty' wound she had.

Reactions: 3
Is there any chance with the new lockdown coming we can persuade the Maldives to keep her there?!

Let's see what she gets up to for 4 weeks from Thursday, you can bet she won't stick to the same frickin rules everybody else has to.
I was just going to make a comment, that one of the few bright sides of the lock down, is that we won't be subjected to her tawdry exploits for a few weeks. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I wonder what today will bring! I look forward to al you tattlers keeping me updated 😀
Future predictions - put £5 in a jar everytime one of these scenarios happen. In 6 months say how much you have.

- More incoherent rambling, quoting Harvey's law and @ing random people.
- Evades creditors once again with no repercussions.
- Flies back to Turkey for more plastic.
- Gets driving license back and loses it again.
- Sells story 'Mum is on her last legs' (lives for another 10 years).
- Wheels out Harvey for sympathy.
- Harvey 'may have Covid' emergency.
- Random emergency story: 'Someone set my house on fire/had to call police for xyz'
- Animal death that wasn't her fault.
- Sells story: 'Doctor's said I'd never walk again'
- Sells story: 'My IVF struggle with Coal'.
- Coal proposes.
- Coal leaves her and she labels him an abuser, says he used her and he wasn't a real man.
- Drugs overdose.
- Sells story: 'Anonymous sources are worried about Katie'. Books into Priory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Future predictions - put £5 in a jar everytime one of these scenarios happen. In 6 months say how much you have.

- Random emergency story: 'Someone set my house on fire/had to call police for xyz'
- Coal proposes.
- Coal leaves her and she labels him an abuser, says he used her and he wasn't a real man.
- Drugs overdose.
Wow that's brilliant 😀. Its like we have our very own Mystic Meg 🤣🤣🤣. I bet that's exactly what happens and my jar will be full 😀👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13

- Coal proposes.
- Drugs overdose.
cole shags a friend
More turkey teef fall out
Cole has a small dick story
The mucky mansion gets burgled...again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
cole shags a friend
Katie Price Pregnant, cole insists on DNA test in case it's Ryan's.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a confession 😬. Here goes.... yesterday I had lots of housework that I really, really should have done but because it was so busy on this page I didn't do any of it 😊. I may do it today 😀. We'll see how it goes on here first ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Katie Price Pregnant, cole insists on DNA test in case it's Ryan's.
Ryan T Mira works for Celeb Global Group. It is a PR agency dealing with travel and photography. It was previously named Celeb Global Travel until just recently. The founder of the company #Backgrid on some of his SM entries. That is why I think he is connected to Backgrid.

There is a photo of Ryan with three girls and underneath he makes a comment ' And I'm gay'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
cole shags a friend
You know what story about the mucky mansion would make the most cash..................

if she bleeping cleaned it and sold it to pay her creditors !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what story about the mucky mansion would make the most cash..................

if she bleeping cleaned it and sold it to pay her creditors !!!!
She doesn't own it last I heard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.