Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Tried to post just the photo but it said it was too large and I'm too technologically challenged to know how to shrink it! There's a photo in this from when she's younger, before the massive boobs. She was really pretty. It's an absolute shame what she's done to herself.
When she's back, is she supposed to quarantine? I think so but not overly sure on the rules. If so, then that's another whole chunk of time away from her children. I don't understand how she can spend so much time not seeing them.
She was so pretty, especially in the pic from 2008 with the dark hair and pink lipstick and necklace. Even her teeth were really nice (although it does say they were whitened in 2004).

Reactions: 9
I definitely think she has some type of body dysmorphia. I remember years back she claimed to be massively needle phobic yet has had loads of unnecessary operations 🙄

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand Katie but tbf people with PWS are usually morbidly obese, it’s one of the most common symptoms of it.
Symptoms’s of PWS include an insatiable appetite, but not all people with PWS are actually obese, although it does take careful management. She pacifies him with food and always has.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
England is in lockdown for 4 weeks from tomorrow. Nobody's supposed to go out except for work, essential shopping, daily exercise, vital medicines or take their kids to school.

So being as she doesn't go out to work, can't exercise or do her food shopping due to 'cough' bad feet, the only medications she needs are probably 'delivered' and the kids live with their Dads who take them to school, then no she should not be going out at all and yes she should be observing the same lockdown rules as every other frickin Tom, dick, Harry and Coaletta in the country. It's not confusing at all.
She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She will have to go out for her ‘scan’ so her ‘medical team’ can confirm it is indeed a miracle and she can now take her ‘first unaided steps.’ (Think I’ll have a £10 bet that they won’t be wearing their masks correctly)
No doubt we will be inundated with how she has missed her children terribly, is getting Harvey to use his gifted gym equipment, then the multitude of YT videos of her 3 week holiday.
Pictures of the new sofas, table and chairs, with the kids and Carl jumping all over them.
More crap #ads of leggings, ear pods, make up brushes etc and ‘fans’ complaining they have not received their purchases and their emails are bouncing back.
Never mind, not long until the 18th when hopefully the court will sort her out. 🤞
Absolutely right ( I did forget to mention vital medical appointments, but with her what's a vital appointment is quite another thing altogether!) 🤣

I used to be a bookie, I'll only give you 1/5 on the not wearing masks correctly (or at all) you'll be best off keeping your tenner my friend 🤣

Roll on 18th indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On her Instagram story she is showing a racist video someone online made about her and
Harvey ......lol.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I definitely think she has some type of body dysmorphia. I remember years back she claimed to be massively needle phobic yet has had loads of unnecessary operations 🙄
Needle phobic? I don't think so, judging by the fact she's quite happy to get tattoos. 👍 Another load of old crap.

I know!! It must have been on the show she did with Peter. Making a big fuss and pretending to nearly pass out 🙄

• Haha
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Katie’s rental house had gym equipment in one of the rooms.

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Katie’s rental house had gym equipment in one of the rooms.
Carl probably wants gym equipment so she decides to beg on ‘Harvey’s’ behalf. Why would any company give her freebies when she appreciates nothing? She could have saved on a cheaper holiday to buy him one. In any case, he does have a kind of trust fund set up by Peter, doesn’t he? Unless that is squandered.

Reactions: 16
Symptoms’s of PWS include an insatiable appetite, but not all people with PWS are actually obese, although it does take careful management. She pacifies him with food and always has.
Ok like I said I can’t stand Katie but how do you know she’s pacified him with food and always has? Do you know her personally or are you just going by the few minutes you see in Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Can Harvey not remain at his residential place as it's also a place of education??

Reactions: 4
I just opened insta and got the fright of my life but I just couldn’t work out what it reminded me of......

....... it was her!!!!
Katie is reminding me of Janice Dickenson today... Janice I think is in her 60s I think but with good skin. Katie needs to leave sunbeds alone and get face peels.
images (2).jpeg

4c704951-9fe8-4c19-8dd3-2279df00f566.jpg

Janice and Katie both seems Caitlyn Jenner inspired

She was so pretty, especially in the pic from 2008 with the dark hair and pink lipstick and necklace. Even her teeth were really nice (although it does say they were whitened in 2004).
I agree 2008 she looks her best.

Her time with Alex and Peter with her dark hair was when surgery improved her as then she had tweaks.

Now it's like she's had a head transplant.

She needs to stop fillers, sunbeds and get a dermatologist for skin peels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Carl probably wants gym equipment so she decides to beg on ‘Harvey’s’ behalf. Why would any company give her freebies when she appreciates nothing? She could have saved on a cheaper holiday to buy him one. In any case, he does have a kind of trust fund set up by Peter, doesn’t he? Unless that is squandered.
Why can't she do anything privately, it is all about publicity. Her life has become one long and tawdry soap opera.

Reactions: 16
Ok like I said I can’t stand Katie but how do you know she’s pacified him with food and always has? Do you know her personally or are you just going by the few minutes you see in Instagram?
Have you ever watched her shows? Every time Harvey wanted her attention she pointed him to the kitchen and the stores of harmful snacks. On one show when he was about 13 one of the kids went to the kitchen for a treat, opened a drawer, and the deep drawer was jam packed with chocolate bars. Literally hundreds ... it was ridiculous.:eek: I think it was Princess. Anyway she said to camera "This is Harvey's drawer but sometimes I steal a bar of chocolate."
Another time, more recently she was in a cafe with H princess and Junior and they were all having cake and drinks when H kicked off because he'd gobbled his up and his plate was empty. Katie waved the waitress over and said "Harve wants more cake, just bring the whole thing over", And the waitress brought over the cake they'd had slices of and set it in front of H. There was at least half of a huge café cake and katie just laughed while he wolfed it down.
She cannot be arsed addressing his hunger with healthy snacks or teaching him toilet privacy because she's a lazy bleep, simple as that.
When he was in care while she shagged the summer away he lost three stone in about 6 months and was doing well. He can be controlled to a degree and taught basics, but his ma doesn't give a tit. As long as she can wheel him out for publicity that'll be enough Harveying for her thank you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.