Katie Price #8 Her latest adventures, with a new set of dentures!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it??
I dunno if it's appropriate to link the actual video under a spoiler. But if you type in Harvey Price on twitter it will come up.

The video is of a young guy who looks like Harvey with his trousers and underwear around his ankles and he's peeing up a wall with his fingers in his ears as he's next to a busker who's playing music. I dunno what town this is in but he's been filmed by a guy who's laughing at him. There doesn't seem to be anyone around Harvey, although he's near a red car.

There's a comment that says it's not Harvey, but the guy does look an awful lot like him...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
From Bunnycuddles 1990:

“Surely everyone should be pleased Katie is on the road to recovery. She is a vulnerable precious innocent flower that grows amongst us mortals. Remember #BE KIND people”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno if it's appropriate to link the actual video under a spoiler. But if you type in Harvey Price on twitter it will come up.

The video is of a young guy who looks like Harvey with his trousers and underwear around his ankles and he's peeing up a wall with his fingers in his ears as he's next to a busker who's playing music. I dunno what town this is in but he's been filmed by a guy who's laughing at him. There doesn't seem to be anyone around Harvey, although he's near a red car.

There's a comment that says it's not Harvey, but the guy does look an awful lot like him...
Not to be cruel but he isn’t fat enough to be Harvey

Reactions: 3

Just found it on Twitter, I really hope it’s not Harvey. Too sad for words. Who is looking after him???

From Bunnycuddles 1990:

“Surely everyone should be pleased Katie is on the road to recovery. She is a vulnerable precious innocent flower that grows amongst us mortals. Remember #BE KIND people”.
OMG if this isn’t Katie it must be someone connected to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So according to her 'rep', she is undergoing 3 hours of intense hydrotherapy a day. In the Maldives. They are touting that Katie's medical team have advised her that non weight bearing activities will help. In the Maldives. Her 'rep', Katie and the thing she slobbers all over can't keep their stories straight. Oh Katie, so much more is going to come out about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So according to her 'rep', she is undergoing 3 hours of intense hydrotherapy a day. In the Maldives. They are touting that Katie's medical team have advised her that non weight bearing activities will help. In the Maldives. Her 'rep', Katie and the thing she slobbers all over can't keep their stories straight. Oh Katie, so much more is going to come out about you.
hydrotherapy is a very long way of saying 'lies' but yes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like Harvey, the fingers in the ears is what makes me think its him but surely he should have carers with him :( he is a vulnerable person, who should be protected esp while his mother is sunning herself in the Maldives 😏

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Hehehehe ‘rep’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Harvey or not Harvey, filming someone who is clearly incredibly vulnerable is disgusting. How dare they publicly humiliate this person? Makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
🤣🤣🤣Jodie marsh certainly has the magic, beautiful lady. I accidentally clicked on a picture of you about 2 weeks ago, I was rendered impotent for 96 hours

🤣🤣🤣Jodie marsh certainly has the magic, beautiful lady. I accidentally clicked on a picture of you about 2 weeks ago, I was rendered impotent for 96 hours
This comment 🤣🤣🤣

Found the video. I honestly don't think it's Harvey. Hate to say it but I think Harvey is much bigger :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She was allegedly pregnant but not with Pete baby..
Exactly. He's a decent guy and has never hidden his desire for a large family. If she had been pregnant with his child, I sincerely doubt he would have left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, 2 observations from this article...
1. How is it a ‘romantic break’ when there are 3 people on it? An allegedly loved-up couple, plus their pap/photographer/PR, who follows them around, has dinner with them etc.
2. Body language. The pic of them embracing/kissing shows a wide gap between their bodies. Even when he’s picked her up and her legs are around him, there’s still a visible gap between them. To me, that screams a lack of actual intimacy, and just confirms that this is completely fake and set up.
The press need to expose her for the fraud she is, instead of playing along with her ridiculous games.
I'm pretty sure the papers sussed her legendary story telling years ago but it obvs brings in the cash.

• Haha
I don't have t witter... Just Google Katie price twitter...go on it .. Then at the top left is a search box just type Harvey Price and it comes up. So so sad who ever it is but God it does look like him😫😞

Reactions: 1
Oh no what video. I love Harvey. What is going on? I don't have Twitter. What's the story
Some lowlife scum has filmed and uploaded footage of vulnerable person who may or may not be Harvey, with his trousers and pants down urinating against a wall. The person does not know they are being filmed from behind, and has physical similarities with Harvey alongside some behaviours characteristic of a person affected by autism.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't have t witter... Just Google Katie price twitter...go on it .. Then at the top left is a search box just type Harvey Price and it comes up. So so sad who ever it is but God it does look like him😫😞
It doesn’t look staged somehow ... I think more trouble would be taken with a video. But surely has a carer?

• Sad
Oh gosh it just sounds painfully tragic I think it's best I don't look I will cry I just hope someone steps in like Pete or one of her exs. Harvey had a few of them as dad's I'd bet the loves still there for him.
You know what's really sad as how does Harvey feel about these many men in and out of his life.
Its one thing Kate splitting from exs... Fair enough. BUT maybe it would've been OK for Harvey to see them exs once in a while as they would've been like father.
He hasn't got one.

He deserves to retain some relationship from the personal bond he formed with them.
I remember Peter writing a song about Harvey. Sweet.
That's why Katie's escapades get to me she has young children 😢😞

Reactions: 8
First post 😱 thought I would weigh in with real life experience...My eldest last Christmas managed to give himself a double fracture in his leg, operated in the next day he was given rod and pins and then expected to be up and walking the next day... no cast no moon boot nothing! He struggled for a week but within 3 months was back at work (then off the same day for lockdown but never mind 🙈🙄😂) I was stunned how fast they wanted him moving!

The guy in the next bed was a hard core drug addict who jumped off a roof mid police chase, he properly smashes his heel requiring an op with multiple plates and pins to rebuild his heel. He was in hellish agony, so much so he broke off the first cast himself 😳 yeah his surgeon was NOT amused but got a new cast the next day... as an addict none of the pain relief (and they were STRONG) they prescribed touched the pain. They still wanted him up and on crutches to the toilet before he was allowed home on Boxing Day, none of this carried or wheelchair around!

I absolutely guarantee there was no way he was putting fins on within months, My son still couldn‘t do that almost a year on!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.